CSI: Comfort Shoe Investigation
- ATHLETIC BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;12/10/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 48, p16
The article evaluates several footwear products ioncluding slip-on sandals from Quicksilver, C-Force and Ace shoes from Ecco and RAW athletic shoes from Saucony.
- DIADORA X-VORTEX PRO SHOES. // Mountain Bike Action;Oct2014, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p106
This article evaluates the X-Vortex Pro bicycle shoes from Diadora.
- DIADORA ERGO CARBON. Cushionbury, Mike // Bicycling;Sep2007, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p92
The article reports on the Diadora Ergo Carbon bicycling shoe.
- Ground Support. // Golf Magazine;Dec2006, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p164
This article provides a review of golf shoes. Among the golf sneakers reviewed are the Etonic G-Sok GT, the Adidas University, and the Ecco Casual Cool. Information is provided regarding each shoe's comfort, composition, and price.
- Ecco Looking to Make Up Lost Ground in Women's. Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;7/24/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 30, p26
This article reports on the plans of Danish comfort brand Ecco for its women's market. Under the direction of U.S. President Tom Nelson, the company is aggressively going after the segment with a more fashion-forward assortment that targets the 30- to 45-year-old customer. Among Ecco's new...
- MediaBank. Russak, Brian // FN: Footwear News;1/1/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the footwear industry in the U.S. Pop starlet Jojo is the new foot and face of Marc Ecko's Rhino Red juniors' footwear line. Complex magazine has published the new Adidas National Basketball Association Superstar collection. Ecco is the official footwear...
- SOLE TRAIN. // Men's Fitness;Apr2007, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p46
The article features the Board Flip II and Nelly II Mid sneakers from Reebok.
- MARKET SWEEP. // New York;5/25/2009, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p48
This article evaluates 1980s-styled sneakers, including the Vans Half Cab, the women's Reebok Freestyle Hi, and Converse Original Jams.
- SIX DEGREES OF SNOW BOOTS. // Esquire;Jan2008, Vol. 149 Issue 1, p39
The article presents a comparison of winter boots including the Concrete Canyons from Rockport, the Urban Flexor from Ecco, and the Maine Hunting Shoe from L.L. Bean.