- New packaging for Luviskol: Consistent quality for hair care products. Athalye, A. S. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jul2012, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p56
The article offers information on the thin plastic film packaging for the Luviskol range of high-molecular-weight powders from BASF.
- Flexible Vinyls Get New Non-Phthalate Plasticizer. // Plastics Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p33
Introduces the Hexamoll DINCH, a diisonyl cyclohexanedicarboxylate from BASF AG in Germany. Usability; Availability; Features.
- BASF STARTS OPERATIONS AT BIOPLASTICS PLANT. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/7/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that BASF SE has started operations at its new plastics plant at Ludwigshafen, Germany.
- BASF Boosts Capacity For Its Ecoflex Plastics. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/2/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 20, p6
Reports on BASF AG's plan to increase capacity for its Ecoflex biodegradable plastic. Sales growth of Ecoflex; Composition of Ecoflex; BASF's global leadership in the market for synthetic biodegradable materials.
- BASF to Focus on Higher Margin Products in Plastics Operations. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;04/16/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 16, p6
Unveils the plan of BASF to double the proportion of specialties in its plastics operation to improve the profitability of the business. Plastics sales and operating earnings of BASF in 2000; Investments of BASF; Transition of the company's engineering plastics from specialties to commodities.
- BASF doubles production capacity of Hexamoll DINCH to 200,000 metric tons. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jun2014, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p87
The article reports on the increase in the production capacity of non-phthalate plasticizer Hexamoll DINCH by BASF at its site in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
- BASF and Sinopec Inaugurate World-scale Isononanol Plant in Maoming of China. // China Chemical Reporter;10/21/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 19/20, p14
The article reports that chemical firms BASF and Sinopec Corp. has inaugurated their isononanol (INA) plant at the in Maoming Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone in Maoming, China which is used to in production of diisononyl phthalate (DINP) phthalate plasticizer.
- BASF unveils expansion plans. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;4/16/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p3
Reports that Ludwigshafen, Germany-based BASF AG is planning to expand its plastics business. Amount allocated by the company for its planned expansion; Intended purpose for the company's move; Overview on the financial performance of the company attributed to its plastics business.
- From films to rigid packaging. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jun2013, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p62
The article features the ecovio T2308 compostable and partially bio-based plastic from chemicals company BASF.