The most comfortable seat in the aircraft?
- Company Spotlight: The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. // MarketWatch: Automotive;Jul2012, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p7
The article profiles the tire manufacturing company Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. which has a net income of 8.78 billion Japanese yen for the first quarter of 2012. The company is a manufacturer of automotive and off-road tires, sealants, and adhesives, wherein it supplies tires to the original...
- Yokohama completes testing. // AutoWeek;8/2/93, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p51
Reports on Yokohama's completion of road-racing portion of the testing for its new radials. Use for the Player's Ltd./Toyota Atlantic Championships; Running earlier of the oval portion of the tests.
- Rubber company begins venture in Thailand. // Automotive News;7/22/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5670, p18
Reports on the plans of Japanese firm, Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. for a joint venture in Thailand to produce windshield sealant and assemble hydraulic hoses.
- Yokohama operating earnings climb. // Tire Business;1/7/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p3
Reports the increase of the operating profits of Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. in Tokyo, Japan. Decline of tire sales of multiple business groups; Reported operating profits of Yokohama Rubber; Comparison between the operating profits in the fiscal 2002 and previous years.
- Yokohama to build car tyre plant in India. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;May/Jun2012, Vol. 194 Issue 3, p15
The article reports that Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. will build a passenger car-tyre plant in Haryana, India amounting to 4.4 billion yen.
- BUILDING THE BETTER WET-WEATHER TIRE. Dvorak, Paul // Machine Design;01/11/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p60
Reports on a study being conducted by engineers with the Yokohama Rubber Co. to explore tire hydroplaning. Information on hydroplaning; Software used in modeling the tires; Description of the model.
- Yokohama Rubber Co to build US tire plant. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2013, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that a tire factory will be established by Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. in the U.S.
- Yokohama debuts tire for mining,construction field. // Tire Business;8/19/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p12
The article offers brief information on the RB42 tire for the mining and construction industries from Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
- Yokohamaâ€™s BluEarth uses material conserving techniques. // European Rubber Journal;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 193 Issue 2, p0030
The article reports on an announcement by Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. in Geneva, Switzerland regarding the launch of tires in the BluEarth range in Europe in April 2011.