- Spin City. Mahoney, Nancy // Easy Quilts;Fall2012, p56
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a quilt using a variety of 1930s reproduction prints and Tri-Recs tools.
- Using Tri-Recs Tools. // Easy Quilts;Fall2012, p60
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using the Tri-Recs tools in making quilts.
- itâ€™s your turn. Waugh, Linda; Stout, Claudia; Kimberly, Mary; Filipkowski, Judy // Quilting Arts Magazine;Dec2015/Jan2016, Issue 78, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to various articles including "Going Place," in the October/November 2015 and one on the creation of creative art quilts.
- Sugar and Spice. WRIGHT, JEAN ANN // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Dec2014/Jan2015, p67A
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using the Hexgon Trim Tool in designing hexgons in quilts.
- materials & rotary cutting. // Quiltmaker;Jul/Aug2015, p69
The article lists the materials for making the Forest Flyway quilt.
- Beginner Guide: Rotary Cutting. // McCall's Quick Quilts;Feb/Mar2016, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p(Sp)5
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making quilts by using rotary cutting technique for easing the quilting process.
- Quiltmaking Fundamentals. // McCall's Quick Quilts;Feb/Mar2016, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p(Sp)7
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making quilts and mentions equipment and tools required for the same.
- McCall's Quilt Along. // McCall's Quilting;Mar/Apr2015, p71
The article presents several quilting patterns, including new techniques and materials.
- Chaco Liner Pen Style. Hatch, Sandra L. // Quilter's World;Dec2006, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p10
The article presents information on a product used for quilting called the Chaco Liner Pen Style.