- Pepsi Debuts SoBe Life With Stevia Sweetener. // Beverage World;8/15/2008, Vol. 127 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the partnership formed between soft drink maker Pepsi and Whole Earth Sweetener Co. to introduce PureVia, a zero-calorie, all-natural sweetener. The new sweetener will debut in SoBe Life, an enhanced water launching in Latin American markets, starting with Peru. Pepsi's...
- Sweetness Naturally. // Prepared Foods;Feb2009, Vol. 178 Issue 2, p10
The article evaluates the PureVia sweetener from Whole Earth.
- FRESH OFF THE VINE. // USA Today Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 130 Issue 2680, p77
Reports on pasta sauces from Bertolli in Chicago, Illinois. Information on the sauces.
- RESTAURANT-QUALITY SAUCES IN A POUCH. Toops, Diane // Food Processing (00156523);Jun2008, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p24
The article evaluates the Bertolli Premium Pasta Sauce from Unilever USA.
- CAROLINA TURKEY. // Gourmet Retailer;Jun2003, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p120
The company Carolina Turkey will launch its line of delicatessen turkey breast, Grand Traditions, at the IDDBA Expo, to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in June 2003. Made from fresh turkey breasts, which are never frozen, the line offers consumers eight flavors. Choices include Cornbread Crusted,...
- FDA Accepts Safety of Two Stevia Preparations for Food and Beverage Use. // HerbalGram;Feb-Apr2009, Issue 81, p67
This article reports that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has informed Cargill and Whole Earth Sweetener Co., two large food companies, that it would not object to their use of preparations made from the herb stevia as food substances that are generally recognized as safe (GRAS). The...
- Stevia May Shake Up Alternative Sweetener Market. Coons, Rebecca // Chemical Week;5/4/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 12, p24
The article focuses on the implications of the approval issued by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on the marketing of stevia-based zero-calorie sweeteners for the alternative sweetener market in the U.S. Stevia is made from a glycoside found within the stevia leaf called rebaudioside...
- Stevia on Two Fronts: Truvia in NYC Markets, PureVia in Peru. // Food Processing (00156523);Sep2008, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p16
The article offers information on PureVia, the new product produced by PepsiCo Inc. and Whole Earth Sweetener Co. as their version of a stevia-based sweetener. It is stated that it will be introduced first in Peru and the U.S. before entering the global food and beverage industry. This was...
- DIPPING SAUCES. // DSN Retailing Today;3/22/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 6, pF7
Reports on the introduction of dipping sauces by KC Masterpiece Barbecue & Grill and Hellmann's in the U.S.