Printing Out New Features
- DataCard rolls out handheld PIN device. // American Banker;11/1/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 211, p13
Reports on DataCard Corp.'s introduction of a handheld personal identification number pad for debit applications and a desktop card personalization system for magnetic stripe and smart card applications.
- Enhanced imprinting system lets cardholders have it their... Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;4/8/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 66, p25
Presents information on DataCard Corporation's concept of marketing cobrand and affinity cards to allow customers to custom print the images of individual card holders. Details on the origin of DataCard software; Reasons for custom prints; Information on number of images produced by DataCard;...
- Units of DataCard, bull prep for smart card drives. Block, Valerie // American Banker;2/8/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 26, p13
Reports that DataCard Corp. has made three executive changes in its transaction systems business unit. Devotion of the unit to the point of sales terminal market with special focus on smart card applications; Top officials of the unit; Move as an attempt to gain market share from Verifone Inc.;...
- DataCard to increase production capacity. // American Banker;9/29/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 188, p21
Reports on the opening of a DataCard Corp. production plant in January 1995 in response to a growing demand for plastic transaction and identification cards. Advantages of using automated manufacturing systems.
- HP Business Inkjet 3000n. McQuin, David // School Library Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p33
Evaluates the HP Business Inkjet 3000n networkable color inkjet printer. Cost; Features; Pages per minute; Size and weight; Ease of set-up.
- John Mamalakis to join DataCard systems group. // American Banker;8/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 162, p15
Reports on the appointment of John Mamalakis to DataCard Corp.'s transaction systems group.
- PictureCards now used for marketing, not just security. Porter, Jennifer // Bank Marketing;Sep96, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p81
Reports on DataCard Corp.'s development of a print system that scans color prints and then print those images onto credit and debit cards. Advantages of the technology; Contact information.
- DataCard targets health-care industry with chips bearing patient information. Kutler, Jeffrey // American Banker;03/03/99, Vol. 164 Issue 41, p11
Focuses on DataCard Corp.'s launching of a portable patient information system called SmartRec. Features of the company's plans to enter the health care market; Features of the patient information system; Comment by Michael Dusche, Microsoft's Smart Card for Windows product manager.
- Making credit cards picture perfect. // ABA Banking Journal;May96, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p96
Presents information on the inclusion of a PictureCard capability in Data Card's, Data Card 9000 Series card. Features of PictureCard; Allowances possible with management station; Contact information for DataCard Corporation.