- Computers & software. // Engineered Systems;Mar1998, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p78
Presents computer software for the maintenance and management of a building's heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. Features of Myriad-Documentum Integration Version 2.0; Motor Merlin electronic catalog; Description of PMSystem Version 4.0; Uses of AutoCAD Release...
- Fire suppression fluid. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p76
The article offers brief information on the Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid from 3M co.
- Instrumentation. // Processing (08968659);Nov2012, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p34
The article evaluates various products for instrumentation, which include ArchestrA System Platform 2012 R2 software from Invensys Operations Management, pressure transmitters from Orange Research, and data logging device OM-CP-RTDTEMP101A from Omega Engineering Inc.
- Lennox Introduces Software For Rooftops. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;6/14/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 7, p16
Introduces the version 2.0 of the Sectra Configurator software package by Lennox Industries Inc. Distinct features; System applications; Specifications; Description.
- Dwyer offers new tool, test instruments. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/20/95, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p21
Looks at the features of a pocket `Air Velocity Calculator', developed by Dwyer Instruments Inc. based in Indiana. Other products developed by the company.
- Dwyer Instruments, Inc. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Dec2002, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p1
Features the Series SFI-800 Sight Flow Indicator from Dwyer Instruments Inc. Product features; Contact information.
- Data loggers monitor anywhere. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Mar2011, p31
The article offers brief information on the DW-USB-5 thermocouple temperature sensor and model DW-USB-6 carbon monoxide sensor compact data loggers from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Butterfly valves. // Machine Design;06/19/97, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p108
Presents information on Series SAE butterfly valves, developed by Dwyer Instruments Incorporated. Features of valves; Effectiveness of valves.
- Solid-state contactors. // Machine Design;10/09/97, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p163
Presents information the SCR switches available from Dwyer Instruments Incorporated. Description and features of these switches; Contact information.