- OUTDOOR CAMERA SWITCHES FROM IR TO LED AUTOMATICALLY. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p139
The article offers brief information on the SNC-VN632D outdoor Internet protocol camera from Sony Electronics Inc.
- Outdoor Surveillance No Longer A Multi-Camera Job. Klimko, Frank // Government Video;Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p15
The article evaluates several video security cameras including a high-definition camera XIS from Sony Electronics Inc, Raptor WiFi camera from PixController Inc. and VB-M600VE, an IP security cameras from Cannon U.S.A Inc.
- Products & Services. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2013, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p130
The article evaluates several security and surveillance products including the RADION series of wireless peripherals for Bosch control panels from Bosch Security Systems Inc., the C-Series surveillance cameras from Sony Electronics and the 8704 Hybrid network video recorder (NVR) from March...
- Sony cranks up the volume for MiniDisc technology. Miller, Cyndee // Marketing News;5/8/95, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the marketing campaign for Sony Electronics' MiniDisc (MD) technology. Infomercial targeting Generation Xers; Local and national promotions; Sponsorship of Bud Light's Pro Volleyball Tournament; Introduction of seven items to the MD line.
- Sony dreams up contenders list. Kim, Hank; Elkin, Tobi // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/22/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 25, p2
Reports on the plan of Sony Electronics Inc. to invite advertising agencies that would be interested to bid for its $35 million advertising account. Agencies expected to be invited include roster shop Young & Rubicam and Ammirati Puris Lintas; Coverage of the account; Analysis of Sony's...
- Sony. Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;10/17/94, Vol. 243 Issue 19, p45
Profiles Sony Electronics Inc.'s San Diego Manufacturing Center, winner of America's Best Plants for 1994. High-performance work system based on participatory management; Number of Trinitron television sets assembled per year; Accomplishments.
- Technology: Briefs. // Traffic World;10/20/97, Vol. 252 Issue 3, p42
Reports that Sony Electronics Inc. is planning to automate its distribution centers in the United States.
- Media reviews: Presentation equipment. Jones, Douglas // Media & Methods;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p65
Evaluates the Sony Ultra-Portable LCD Projector from Sony Electronics. Features.
- Critique: The Right stuff. Lippert's, Barbara // Adweek Western Edition;12/2/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 48, p20
Focuses on the advertising strategy adopted by Sony Electronics Inc. that defies stereotypes and includes people over 50 years of age in their advertisements. Development of two television spots on the lines of the strategy; Features of an advertisement for the product 'Oops, I Crapped My...