Firefighter rescue transceivers: The future of PASS?
- Foam's New Faces, Uses. // Fire Chief;Jan2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p84
The article highlights foams and foam delivery systems available in the United States as of January 2006. TFT Corp/ has unveiled its U-Solutions foam package. Hypropumps has released its microprocessor-controlled, flow-based proportioning systems called the AccuMax Series. Waterousco has...
- Fog system on Paris super ring road. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates the Hi-Fog water mist safety system from Marioff Corp. and offers information on the specific application, features, advantages and particular area being installed.
- Detection gets sensitive at Coventry's Ricoh Arena. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p35
The article evaluates the Stratos-HSSD, an aspirating detection equipment from AirSense Technology Ltd.
- Finding your way out. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p36
The article evaluates the Wayfinder, an emergency exit system which signals optimum escape routes for building occupants from IQ Solutions.
- GEAR: EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Wildfire;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p32
The article offers brief information on fire extinction equipment including Council Combi-Tool from Forestry Suppliers Inc., Shasta Tool from Cascade Fire Equipment Co. and Gorgui V.2 from Supply Cache.
- Fire Protection. // PM Engineer;Sep2010, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p27
The article presents several fire protection products including the autoconvert system by Victaulic, Sprinkler VK636 by Viking, and the alarm communicator by Honeywell Power Products.
- Product Focus: firestopping. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jan2007, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p72
The article evaluates several firestopping systems including the venerable firestopping system from Roxtec Inc., the FlameStopper thru-wall fittings from Wiremold/Legrand, and the firestop systems from Hilti Inc.
- INDUSTRY SHOWCASE. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p34
The article evaluates several fire safety equipment including the Flame 5000 detector from Draeger Ltd., Evolution EV-PS optical detector from Nittan UK Ltd., and ESP analogue addressable sensors from Hochiki Europe.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p46
The article evaluates several fire prevention equipment including extinguisher panel from C-TEC Corp., JSB Alfalux high bay luminaire from Cooper Lighting and Security, and SKUM fog-jet foam firefighting monitors from Tyco Safety Products.