TRAINING NEEDS & MEDIA
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Fire Chief;May2006, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p94
The article presents a comparison of fire prevention equipment including Link Manufacturing Ltd.'s DuraLift 11 8K self-steering liftable suspension, Fire Facilities Inc.'s Durabak paint roof system, FDM Software Ltd.'s Geographic Information System software, RKO Enterprises's copolymer plastic...
- COMPANY NEWS. // Fire Chief;Sep2009, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p12
The article offers updates related to companies offering fire prevention equipment in the U.S. Fire Facilities Inc. launched its redesigned and improved web site at www.firefacilities.com. Pierce and Harley-Davidson Inc. expanded their campaign to help the National Firefighters Foundation. A GSA...
- Fog system on Paris super ring road. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates the Hi-Fog water mist safety system from Marioff Corp. and offers information on the specific application, features, advantages and particular area being installed.
- Detection gets sensitive at Coventry's Ricoh Arena. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p35
The article evaluates the Stratos-HSSD, an aspirating detection equipment from AirSense Technology Ltd.
- Finding your way out. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p36
The article evaluates the Wayfinder, an emergency exit system which signals optimum escape routes for building occupants from IQ Solutions.
- Fire Protection. // PM Engineer;Sep2010, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p27
The article presents several fire protection products including the autoconvert system by Victaulic, Sprinkler VK636 by Viking, and the alarm communicator by Honeywell Power Products.
- Product Focus: firestopping. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jan2007, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p72
The article evaluates several firestopping systems including the venerable firestopping system from Roxtec Inc., the FlameStopper thru-wall fittings from Wiremold/Legrand, and the firestop systems from Hilti Inc.
- INDUSTRY SHOWCASE. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p34
The article evaluates several fire safety equipment including the Flame 5000 detector from Draeger Ltd., Evolution EV-PS optical detector from Nittan UK Ltd., and ESP analogue addressable sensors from Hochiki Europe.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p46
The article evaluates several fire prevention equipment including extinguisher panel from C-TEC Corp., JSB Alfalux high bay luminaire from Cooper Lighting and Security, and SKUM fog-jet foam firefighting monitors from Tyco Safety Products.