- THE GOODS. Brown, Joe // Popular Science;Aug2006, Vol. 269 Issue 2, p18
The article presents information on several must-have products released in the U.S. market. The packable stainless-steel grill from Grilliput weighs just over a pound and disassembles into a tube shorter than a spatula. The Sony Mousetalk voice over Internet protocol handset from Sony makes...
- Pressure cookers. // Housewares;May/Jun99, Issue 146, p24
Answers questions about pressure cookers. Basic principle behind pressure cooking; Benefits in terms of speed, economy, convenience, nutritional value and versatility; Models of pressure cookers; Basic method on how to use a pressure cooker; Safety features; Proper storage.
- ALL FIRED UP. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/25/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4823, Special Section pXIII
The article discusses features and functionality of various commercial grilling equipment, including barbecue-type grills, salamander grills, and RÃ´tisserie grills.
- FAST, EFFICIENT AND NO WASTED HEAT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/25/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4823, Special Section pXV
The article discusses features, functionality, and innovations in induction cooking equipment.
- A New Crop of Grills. // Garden Design;May/Jun2011, Issue 173, p10
The article offers information on outdoor grills including the Weber Summit Grill Center with Social Area, Kalamazoo K100 HS Freestanding, and Wolf 54-inch Grill.
- DISPLAY COOKING EQUIPMENT. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p89
Reports on getting the most display effect from cooking equipment. Positioning of the mouth of wood burning-style pizza oven to face guests; Variety of induction cooktop models; Advantages of the Waldorf or island ranges.
- Rising to the occasion. Miller, Dorcas S. // Backpacker;Sep95, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p34
Presents three portable ovens for backpackers. Banks Fry-Bake; Strike 2 BakePacker; Traveling Light Outback Oven; Recipes for baking.
- COOKWARE. // Backpacker;Mar2003, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p114
Evaluates several cooking gadgets for backpackers, such as MSR XPD Heat Exchanger, Antigravity Gear Pot Coxy, MSR Titan 2-Liter Pot Set, and PAC-Flat Backpacker's Barbecue Grill.
- ASK KRISTIN? Hostetter, Kristin // Backpacker;Apr2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p15
Addresses two questions related to backpacking, including the reliability of Sterno, the gel-in-a-can cooking equipment.