- McQuay shows R-410A single-screw, applied rooftops, new air handlers. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/17/97, Vol. 200 Issue 7, p65
Features new heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems introduced by McQuay International at the 1997 International Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Exposition. High-efficiency, flooded-evaporator HFC-410A PFS single-screw chillers; Vision air handling system;...
- Favorite Commercial Features. // Contractor Excellence;Fall2010, p15
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment including Pathfinder air-cooled chillers from McQuay International, Knight XL commercial boilers from Lochinvar Corp. and Benchmark boiler from AERCO International Inc.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/25/2009, Vol. 237 Issue 4, p7
The article evaluates several heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) products including the indoor packaged HVAC equipment for commercial and light-commercial applications from Johnson Controls Inc., the Vertical Stack water-source heat pump from Hydro-Air Components Inc., and the...
- FREE LITERATURE. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2007, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p24
This section presents product guides and catalogs related to heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, including the Benchmark high-efficiency boilers brochure from Aerco International Inc., Test Tools Catalog from Fluke Corp. and the Data Logger Catalog from Madgetech Inc.
- City Hall's vertical hvac system rises above space challenges. // Engineered Systems;Jul2000, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p22
Features the air conditioning system at the city hall of Fayetteville, Arkansas. Use of the SWT vertical, self-contained system from McQuay International; Design efficiencies of the system; Accessibility of critical components that require routine maintenance and service.
- Lining Up Behind AZ-20. Babyak, Richard J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun99, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p55
Reports that McQuay International has selected Genetron AZ-20 (R-410A) developed by AlliedSignal for use in its line of flooded evaporator screw chillers. Purpose of Genetron AZ-20; Companies already using AZ-20 for residential air conditioning equipment; Japanese makers of air conditioners...
- McQuay Service to hold chiller training course. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/15/94, Vol. 192 Issue 16, p4
Reports on McQuay International service arm McQuay Service's holding of a course on `Centrifugal Chiller Maintenance and Operation.' Dates; Venue; Description of the course; Hands-on training; Contact information.
- Packaged terminal air conditioner and heat pump. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p69
The article evaluates the packaged terminal air conditioner and heat pump (PTAC) units from McQuay International .
- New Hands-On Training Offered. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/21/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 17, p7
The article reports on the examination of different designs of compressors by McQuay Air Conditioning at the series of classes for centrifugal chillers in the U.S. The training also covers chillers manufactured by Carrier, Trane, and York. Experienced field engineers who are motivated to teach...