- The mother of all pickles. // Business News New Jersey;10/12/98, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p4
Reports on Vlasic Food International's plans for the introduction of its Hamburger Stackers pickle slices in United States supermarkets in the winter of 1998. Size of the Hamburger Stackers; Sales performance of the firm's previously launched Sandwich Stackers pickles.
- King of the dill. // Food Management;Jun99, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p96
Reports on the `Hamburger Stackers' line of pickles developed by Vlasic Pickle Co. Background on `Project Frisbee'; Official introduction of the product at Chicago's Billy Goat Tavern in April 1999; Features of the Stackers cucumbers.
- E files. Rigaud, Debbie // Seventeen;Apr99, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p206
Features Vlasic Foods' Hamburger Stackers, huge yellow pickle slices that cover the entire surface area of sandwiches. Cultivation of the pickles, from a type of cucumber.
- Campbell, Oscar Mayer back pickles with $24 mil. Pollack, Judann // Advertising Age;4/21/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 16, p4
Reports that Oscar Mayer Foods' Claussen and rival Vlasic are preparing to introduce competing products with an estimated $24 million advertising campaign. The introduction of Claussen Super Slices and Vlasic Super Stackers; Hope that the shape of the pickles will increase consumer interest;...
- FTC Frowns on a Blending of Claussen And Vlasic by a Hicks Muse Company. Sikora, Martin // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2002, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p29
Focuses on the deal challenged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) aimed at uniting pickle makers Vlasic and Claussen, in the portfolio of Hicks Muse Tate & Furst Inc. Complaint of the FTC on the agreement of Pinnacle Foods Corp. to acquire Claussen from Kraft Foods Inc.; Implication of...
- Pick of the pickles. // Consumer Reports;Jun2012, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p7
The article presents information on several taste-tested dill pickle brands, including 365 Everyday Value Organic Kosher Dill from Whole Foods, Kosher Dill from Trader Joe's, and Kosher Dill Spears from Vlasic.
- Stock to watch: Vlasic Foods International. Appelbaum, Alec // Business News New Jersey;03/01/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p22
Highlights the stock of Cherry Hill, New Jersey-based Vlasic Foods International. 1998 second quarter results; Warning to analysts to expect lower profits in 1999 and 2000; Food business.
- Vlasic's Fortunes Have Soured Since its Debt-Laden Spin-Opp. Moniz, Larry // Business News New Jersey;01/09/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the dire state of Cherry Hill, New Jersey-based Vlasic Foods International's finances since its spin-off from parent company Campbell Soup. Total debt incurred by Vlasic; Share price as of January 4, 2001; Possibility that the company will file for bankruptcy.
- Pickles Pasteurized in PET Jar. // Prepared Foods;Nov2000, Vol. 169 Issue 11, p99
Provides information on the polyethylene terephthalate container used by Vlasic Foods International company for its pasteurized food products. Details on the plastic container supplied by Schmalbach-Lubeca Plastic Containers company.