Chrysler's Crafty Concepts
- Chrysler drives new tack in TV, print ads for sedans. // Brandweek;05/04/98, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the launch of Chrysler Corp.'s advertising campaign for its new LHS and 300M sedan models. Chrysler's plan to change the public's perception of Chrysler brand passenger cars; Selection of Bozell to serve as advertising agency.
- The 1996 neon contingency program. // AutoWeek;10/9/95, Vol. 45 Issue 41, following p26
Discusses Neon's 1996 car contingency program. Posting of $200,000 in contingency money by Chrysler; Broadest contingency program for a new car introduction; Introduction of the ACR Neon Coupe in 1995; Data regarding Solo and Pro Solo stocks.
- NEW LOOK FOR MONACO. F. J. // Australian Auto Action;5/8/2013, Issue 1540, p28
The article features the new Monaco M3 kart.
- GRAND POWER SCHEMES. // 4X4 Australia;Mar2010, Issue 314, p16
A preview of Chrysler Corp.'s 3.6-litre Pentastar V6 automobile is presented.
- The Chrysler 200: Imported from Detroit. Weaks, Kevin // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;6/16/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 46, p12
The article offers brief information on 2011 Chrysler 200 automobile from Chrysler Corp.
- Chrysler readies corp. image plan. Gelsi, Steve // Brandweek;6/03/96, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p1
Focuses on the fall 1996 corporate image campaign by Chrysler Corp. centering on the theme `Great Cars From Chrysler Corp.' Leveraging of strengths in the company's vehicle lineup; National print and television advertising from Bozell Worldwide; Use of humor in the ads; Opening of a Chrysler...
- Chrysler goes back to basics. Avram, Peritz // Professional Engineering;09/17/97, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p24
Focuses on Chrysler Corp.'s Composite Concept Vehicle (CCV). Materials used on CCV's body; Development of a technology to make high volumes of car bodies built from thermoplastics; Four main plastic body panels.
- Chrysler eyes 200,000 sales in Europe. Farhi, Stephane // Automotive News;6/10/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5663, p19
Reports on the plans of Chrysler Corp. to increase automobile sales in Europe. Target volume of unit sales; Percentage growth rate; Sales volume of Voyager minivans, Jeeps and Neons; Germany, France and Italy as main markets.
- Chrysler to boost 300's mpg with 8-speed trans. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Feb2011, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p5
The article offers brief information on the all-new luxury sedan equipped with a five-speed transmission from Chrysler Corp.
- Cutbacks won't stall ad barrage from BBDO for '98 Dodge Intrepid. Guzdik, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;12/15/97, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p5
Reports on the launching of Chrysler Corporation's '98 Dodge Intrepid and how it will be affected by the cutbacks on media spending. Information on the revised campaign budget; Comments from Dave Rooney, Dodge marketing communications manager; Mention on the amount of money spent on the Dodge...