- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Apr2008, Vol. 161 Issue 4, p251
The article evaluates several emergency rescue products including the Forcible Entry Simulator from Inforcer LLC, STEDAIR 4000Â® Fabric from Stedfast Inc. and CONTROLLINKâ„¢ ALL-DIGITAL INTERCOM SYSTEM from Quala-Tel Communications.
- Outerwear. Leeson, Ted // Field & Stream;Mar2008, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p96
The article evaluates protective clothing for fishing, including suckers made of Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric, a rain suit made of Gore-Tex Paclite fabric, and a fishing jacket from the clothing company Patagonia.
- Gas-tight chemical protective suit. // DEMM: Digest of Equipment, Materials, & Management;Sep2006, p40
The article evaluates the DrÃ¤ger TeamMaster pro-Emergency Team chemical protective suit and offers information on features, sizes and colors.
- Chemical PPE. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p42
The article evaluates new protective clothing designs, TYVEKÂ® and TYCHEMÂ®, from DuPont Personal Protection.
- Metal work protection. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p44
The article evaluates the NomexÂ® MetalPro Plus protective fabric from DuPont Personal Protection.
- The Muck Stops Here. // Backpacker;Oct2007, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p46
The article evaluates gaiters protective clothing.
- MXA TEAM TESTED: LEATT ADVENTURE LITE CHEST PROTECTOR. // Motocross Action Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p116
The article evaluates the Leatt Adventure Lite chest protector from Leatt-Brace.
- MSA. // Fire Chief;Jul2006, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p87
The article evaluates Cairns' Rescue 360R helmet suitable for vehicle extrication, confined-space rescue and other rescue situations.
- New Products. Cable, Josh // Occupational Hazards;May2007, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p67
The article evaluates several products for industrial safety including the KleenGuard eye protection products from Kimberly-Clark Professional, the radio earmuff from Bilsom and the MX6 iBrid gas monitor from Industrial Scientific Corp.