- Bullard. // Fire Chief;Jul2006, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p87
The article evaluates Bullard's structural helmets with an easily adjusted ratchet headband, and provides durability and comfort.
- BELL MOTO-8. // Dirt Bike;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p53
The article presents a review for the Bell Moto-8 motorcycle helmet.
- Head and neck protection. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p52
The article evaluates the EVO 8 Safety Helmet and the HardCap A1+ bump cap by the company JSP.
- Scott: Tough at the top. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p29
This article provides information on the Protector Style 600 and 300 safety helmets from Scott Health & Safety.
- INSURANCE KIT. Nishi, Dennis // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Mar2008, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p45
The article features a selection of protective gears including the Giro Xen Helmet, the Speedo Air Seal XR Mirrored Swim Goggles, and the Cho-Pat Dual-Action Knee Strap.
- THE NEEDS FOR SPEED. HENNING, ARI // Motorcyclist;Jun2010, Issue 1359, p61
The article evaluates various gears for motorcyclists including the Pilot roadracing suit, the Corsair V helmet, and the Forcefield Sub 4 back protector.
- RJAYS DAKAR. // Australian Motorcycle News;2/3/2010, Vol. 59 Issue 15, p89
The article evaluates the RJays Dakar helmet.
- COOL HEAD. // Men's Fitness;Nov2007, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p58
The article introduces the new F4 helmet from Klim.
- SCBA/PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Jan2009 FEPN Supplement, Vol. 53, p10
The article evaluates several self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA)/protective clothing & equipment including, the Defender visor from MSA Inc., the Power HV 14-inch structural bunker boot from Weinbrenner Shoe Co., and the EPS 7000 breathing protection mask from Draeger Ltd.