- Corn-based gel puts out fires faster. Morrison, Liz // Farmer;Aug2012, p110
The article evaluates the TetraKO fire-suppressant gel from EarthClean Corp. INSET: Key Points.
- HIGH TEMPERATURE LINING'S SYSTEM 203. // Fire Chief;Nov2006, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p120
The article evaluates the lining system 203 from High Temperature Linings.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Fire Chief;Nov2006, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p137
The article evaluates several fire fighting equipment from different companies including Pierce Manufacturing Inc., Pelican Products Inc. and Streamlight Inc.
- How to Save Your Home From a Wildfire. Hadhazy, Adam // Popular Mechanics;Jul2010, Vol. 187 Issue 7, p96
The article evaluates several products which can help in extinguishing fire including the Vulcant Vent from the company Gunter Manufacturing, the deck board Accents: Fire Defense from Trex Co. Inc. and the Fire Blocking gel from the company Barricades.
- Apparatus Showcase. // Fire Engineering;Oct2006, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p133
The article evaluates several fire extinction products including the SearchcamÂ® breaching system manufactured by Search Systems Inc., the Kwik-Strike 4000â„¢ high-intensity perimeter scene light from Havis-Shields Equipment Corp. and the SentralokÂ® analog master key retention device of...
- From Battle Stations to Fire Stations. // Technology Review;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 112 Issue 5, p24
The article evaluates the Talon, Black Max and Brokk 90 firefighting robots from QinetiQ Ltd.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Fire Chief;Mar2009, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p84
The article evaluates several fire fighting equipment including the TX-1 special ops helmet light from FoxFury, the 21-gallon compressed-aire foam skid (CAFS) unit from Empire Welding and Fabricating Co., and the Fire King bunker boot from Danner Inc.
- EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Feb2013, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p66
The article reviews several products used for fire extinction including 9460RS, a remote-controlled lighting system from Pelican Products Inc., FlashFire Training System from BullEx Inc., and FireTab, a mobile device application from ZCO Corp.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Oct2006, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p160
The article evaluates several products for fire prevention including the MC80 large diameter hose roller from C & S Supply, Arvis Intercom System manufactured by Quala-Tel Enterprises and a 43-minute outline program of products and tool mounting systems in DVD format from Performance Advantage...