New on Wheels
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2008, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p68
The article evaluates several trailer products introduced in April 2008 including the MACsimizer half-round aluminum dump trailer from MAC Trailer Manufacturing, the MetroStar 86.5 and 93.5-inch wide walk-in truck chassis from Workhorse Custom Chassis, and the M2 106 hybrid beverage truck from...
- Truck Equipment. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p48
The article evaluates the trucks including crew cab truck from Isuzu Commercial Truck of America Inc., PayStar 5900i Set-Back Axle (SBA) from International Truck & Engine Corp., and Workhorse truck from Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC.
- Fliegl sets sights on UK. Cousins, David // Farmers Weekly;5/1/2015, Vol. 163 Issue 13, p71
The article reports on the plans of German trailer maker Fliegl to establish its Great Britain headquarters in Boston, Lincolnshire, England and presents views of firm's Jose Viedma on the issue.
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p5
No abstract available.
- Workhorse FT1061 a 'Stand Up Cargo Van' // Fleet Equipment;Apr2001, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p15
Provides information on the Workhorse FT1061 step van from Workhorse Custom Chassis. Features and capabilities; Efficiency of the step van.
- WORKHORSE. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Sep2010, Vol. 109 Issue 9, pC40
A preview of the 2011 W62 chassis model from Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC is presented.
- Western Star now offering Neway ADZ suspensions. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/26/2014, p1
The article offers information related to the Neway ADZ series of heavy-duty drive axle air suspensions for the 4800, 4900 and 6900 truck models from Western Star Trucks.
- Keep on Truckin'. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Apr2007, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p20
The article evaluates the W62 walk-in truck platform from Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC.
- Workhorse Launches Its Integrated Step Van Vehicle. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p18
Introduces the Workhorse FasTrack, a program from Workhorse Custom Chassis Corp. which guarantees that a complete truck will be ready four weeks from the receipt of order. Goal with the Workhorse FasTrack; Step van order problems addressed by the program; List of models available in the program.