- RESOURCES. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Mar2006, Vol. 164 Issue 3, p20
The article presents several information resources and tools for materials technology including eMachineShop's plasma cutting tools, Comtek Advanced Structures' new resin infusion technology, and Hydro Aluminum's updated version of its extrusion design manual.
- Sterling Trucks Launches Redesigned Web Site. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p8
Presents the launch of Sterling Truck Corp.'s Web site at www.SterlingTrucks.com. Features; Offerings; Comments from marketing director Ann Demitruk.
- Sterling Adds New Look and Features to Website. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2000, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p27
Deals with the redesigned Web site of Sterling Truck Corporation. Features of the redesigned site; Content of the site; Sections added to the site.
- Company web site updated, now interactive to make it easier for customers to navigate. // Wire Journal International;Oct2006, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p91
The article reports on changes and developments in the interactive web site of the United States-based TAK Enterprises Inc. The website has been redesigned for easier navigation with added industry links and technology information. Each product in each of the sections has downloadable files that...
- TOOLBOX. // Health Facilities Management;Jul2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p4
Presents several information resources on facilities management. Hospital eTool Web site; "Inspection Manual for Firestopping Through Penetrations, Joints and Perimeter Fire Barrier Systems"; Whole Building Design Guide Web portal.
- TOOL BOX: READER'S REFERENCE. // Motor Age;Aug2005, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p104
Presents several information resources for the motor vehicle industry. "2005 Edition Domestic Diagnostic Trouble Code Manual" from Autodata Publications Inc.; National Automotive Radiator Service Association Web site; Catalog 500 from Trim-Lok Inc.
- Radial tire guide updated. // American Trucker;Nov2011, p15
The article reports on the publication of the fourth edition of the "Radial Tire Conditions Analysis Guide," by the Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC), which is available in print and compact disc (CD) versions.
- What's an IETM? …and How Do I Get One? // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Dec2006, Issue 649, p56
The article evaluates interactive electronic technical manuals from the U.S. Army.
- Ergo assessment tool. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Jun2005, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the revision of the Manual Material Handling Tables of Liberty Mutual's Research Institute for Safety in the U.S. Identification of industrial safety risk; Improvement of technical information; Availability of the manual in the web site.