New products introduced at TTMA
- Meritor Wabco unveils new trailer stability system. // Fleet Owner;Jan2008, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p42
The article evaluates RSSplus from Meritor Wabco Vehicle Control Systems.
- CLEAN & DRY. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2006, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p48
The article presents a comparison of air dryers for heavy-duty vehicle braking systems including the Bendix AD-IS from Bendix Corp., the Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems DRYest and PURest air dryers from Haldex, and the Meritor WABCO System Saver family of desiccant-type air dryers from Meritor...
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p172
The article evaluates several products for the trucking industry which include the Cargo Lock Door from Xena Security, the complimentary 7" round light emitting diode (LED) auxiliary work and spot lamps from Truck-Lite, and the single piston PAN 22 Series air disc brake from Meritor WABCO...
- Meritor WABCO web site up. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p29
Reports on the launching of the Web site of Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems. Features of the site.
- Meritor WABCO Introduces New Air Dryer, Expanding Product Line. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p36
Describes the System Saver 1800 air dryer from Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems. Key features of the device; Advantages for fleets and operators.
- Meritor WABCO Announces the Availability of New Literature on its Family of System Saver Air Dryers. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p48
Reports that Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems has released a sales brochure on its family of System Saver Air Dyers. Details on the System Saver air dryers; Information on the brochure's contents.
- Meritor WABCO OnGuard now available for medium-duty trucks. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2015, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p73
The article reports on the availability of the OnGuard Collision Mitigation System from Meritor WABCO for use in medium-heavy trucks.
- Two anti-rollover systems. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Feb2003, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p39
Reports on the availability of MeritorWABCO Vehicle Control Systems's Roll Stability Control system for tractors. Ability to slow vehicles to provide control and maneuverability; Monitoring of driving conditions and intervention during critical lateral acceleration.
- TODCO Introduces FlipSide[supï¿½] Side-Mounted Walk Ramp. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2003, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p59
No abstract available.