- Gas & electric ranges. // Consumer Reports;1994 Special Issue Buying Guide, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p83
Presents a guide to buying gas and electric ranges in 1994. Freestanding models; Built-in models; Dual and combination ovens; Element and burner types; Electric coil; Solid element; Radiant element; Halogen elements; Magnetic-induction elements; Self-cleaning oven; Cleanup; Oven capacity; Oven...
- Induction Cooktops. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Apr2008, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p74
The article features several gas cooktops including the Viking Professional all-induction glass ceramic cooktop, the induction cooktop from Bosch and the Induction Hybrid Cooktop from Electrolux.
- SHOPPING SHOWCASE. // Ebony;Sep1951, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p74
The article evaluates several products including the gas stove-refrigerator combination, an ingenious duster, and the new Rip-ette seam-ripper.
- Cooking With Gas. Taranto, John // Outdoor Life;Oct2010, Vol. 217 Issue 9, p50
The article evaluates different types of cooking gas stoves which include MSR Reactor from cascade designs Inc., Primus Etasolo from the company Primus camping and Jet Boil flash from Jetboil Inc.
- Ratings: Gas ranges. // Consumer Reports;1995 Special Issue Buyers Guide, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p106
Presents an overview of gas ranges in the market. Recommended brands; Expectations from typical model and choice of options; Evaluation of 11 sealed-burner and five traditional-burner gas ranges according to oven size and broiling capability along with cleaning ease; Added features and...
- Ratings: Electric ranges. // Consumer Reports;1995 Special Issue Buyers Guide, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p108
Presents an overview of electric ranges in the market. Recommended brands; Expectations from typical model and choice of options; Evaluation of nine smoothtop and 13 conventional electric ranges according to oven capabilities and cleaning ease; Added features and characteristics of ranked models.
- Ranges, cooktops & ovens. // Consumer Reports;1995 Special Issue Buyers Guide, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p91
Examines the variety of options available in today's kitchen appliance market. Leading brands among gas and electric ranges; Cooktops and wall ovens; Advantages and disadvantages of each; Configurations available; Element and burner types; Features and conveniences; Tests conducted; Brand...
- Tall Order. Jankowski, Wanda // Custom Home;Winter2013, p16
The article evaluates the Luno 8160 gas stove from Hearthstone.
- PRODUCT Review. // Permaculture Magazine;Summer2008, Issue 56, p15
The article evaluates several outdoor cooking equipment, including the ProQ Frontier 3 in 1 BBQ Smoker, ProQ Charcoal Chimney Starter and Camp Chef Ultimate Dutch Oven.