- Pizza on the Move. Gillespie, Luke // Food & Drink;Winter2009, p47
The article features Piccadilly Circus Pizza, a leader in convenience store food service headquartered in Milford, Iowa. The company manufactures all its own products and has efficient merchandising systems that have been attributed to its growth to nearly 1,500 convenience store locations...
- Solidarity Among Huhtamaki's U.S. Operations. // Paperboard Packaging;Jul2001, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p44B
Reports on the adoption of the Huhtamaki name for Huhtamaki's ice cream container manufacturing operations in the United States (U.S.). Reason for the adoption of a common name; Background on Huhtamaki's expansion in the U.S.; Purchase of Packaging Resources by Huhtamaki Van Leer; Divestiture...
- Take your pick. // Packaging Magazine;11/20/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p20
Reports on the awards won by the packaging firm HuhtamÃ¤ki Oy in Finland. Candy cup made by the company for Leaf's subsidiary Karkkikatu; Features of the cup; Specifications of the Slice Tray from the company.
- Margarine tubs to get hinged lids. Kaleido, Léanie // Packaging Magazine;1/23/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the development of hinged lids for margarine tubs by HuhtamÃ¤ki Co. in Great Britain. Investment of the company; Lid features; Use of the lid.
- Huhtamaki set to close plant acquired in fall. Doba, Jinida // Plastics News;9/3/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 27, p7
Discusses the plan of Huhtamaki Americas to close an acquired injection molded packaging plant in Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania. Efforts to strengthen efficiencies within total operations; Number of facilities acquired by Huhtamaki when it purchased Packaging Resources Inc.
- Cardboard packaging for Europe. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Jun2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p40
Focuses on the usability of Sealright technology from Huhtakami company, a cardboard forming and filling system used for food packaging in Great Britain. Specifications of the cardboard packaging; Products using the packaging; Launch of the Sealright container.
- Huntsman exits foam packaging. Gain, Bruce // Chemical Week;6/10/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 22, p9
Highlights the decision of Huntsman to sell its foam packaging business to Huhtamaki. Facilities included in the sale; Reason for selling the business; Products produced by Huhtamaki.
- HuhtamÃ¤ki site warning. // Packaging Magazine;1/20/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p2
This article reports that the fate of HuhtamÃ¤ki Oyj's Leeds, England plastic packaging factory will be decided in March 2005. The Finnish company is considering its closure as part of a drive to improve the efficiency of its rigid packaging operations. The plant employs some 150 staff and...
- Unbreakable barriers. Gough, Helen // Dairy Industries International;Jan2002, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p31
Features the packaging concept developed by the company Huhtamaki which improved the oxygen barrier technology. Oxidation problem of food products; Description of the packaging concept; Significance of polypropylene container.