- TRAINING NEEDS & MEDIA. // Fire Chief;Jul/Aug2005 Supplement, Vol. 49, p3
The article evaluates several equipments valuable in fire emergencies including the Intelligent Training System from BullEx Digital Safety, the Collapsible Roof Railing from Fire Facilities Inc., and the Foam Training Video from Emergency Film Group, and offers information on their application,...
- PRODUCT NEWS. // GEOWorld;Apr2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p31
The article features several geographic information system (GIS) products, including an overview map from GfK GeoMarketing, GeoExpress7 application software from LizardTech and the GETAC B300 notebook computer from GETAC Inc.
- LizardTech's GeoExpress 6. Wuthrich, Dennis // Geospatial Solutions;Apr2006, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p36
The article evaluates the GeoExpress 6 from LizardTech and offers information regarding its features and capabilities.
- PRODUCT NEWS. // GEOWorld;Jul2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p32
The article evaluates several geographic-information system (GIS) products including NAVTEQ Discover Cities from NAVTEQ Corp., ERDAS Software 2009 9.3.2 from ERDAS Inc. and CCTV Mapping System from Cadcorp Inc.
- APPS WITH MAPS. Fleishman, Glenn // Macworld;Apr2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p44
The article reviews several navigation software including AT&T Navigator, MapQuest Navigator, and MotionX GPS Drive.
- MOBILE PRODUCTS. // Utility Automation & Engineering T&D;Jun2006, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p55
The article evaluates the SPY.NET computer software from Tensing USA which is developed for users who do not need a full blown geographic information system but require fast-performing field tools and hardware independence.
- Fog system on Paris super ring road. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates the Hi-Fog water mist safety system from Marioff Corp. and offers information on the specific application, features, advantages and particular area being installed.
- Detection gets sensitive at Coventry's Ricoh Arena. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p35
The article evaluates the Stratos-HSSD, an aspirating detection equipment from AirSense Technology Ltd.
- Finding your way out. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p36
The article evaluates the Wayfinder, an emergency exit system which signals optimum escape routes for building occupants from IQ Solutions.