Vitamins/dietary supplements (656)
- SECTION 14: NEOPLASMS/SECTION 15: NUTRITION. // MPR - Pharmacist's Edition;Summer2010, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p209
The article offers information on antineoplastic drugs, vitamins, minerals, and supplements. It states the different vitamins and supplements including the Align from Procter & Gamble, Caltrate 600 from Wyeth, and Cefol from Abbott Laboratories Inc. It also mentions the indications, precautions...
- GlaxoSmithKline brings new life to East Donegal Twp. site. Holzman, Paula // Central Penn Business Journal;1/16/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the move of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to rescue Wyeth's vaccine facility in East Donegal Township, Pennsylvania. The author states that to bring back the condition of Wyeth's vaccine plant, the pharmaceutical and health care company has provided more than $300 million into the...
- Pharmaceuticals Industry Profile: United Kingdom. // Pharmaceuticals Industry Profile: United Kingdom;Dec2007, p1
Presents a profile of the Pharmaceuticals industry in the United Kingdom. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Look to the Drug Industry. Martorelli, Michael A. // Contract Pharma;2009, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p21
The article focuses on the changes in research and development (R&D) implemented by several biopharmaceutical companies. AstraZeneca AB is reducing several areas in its R&D including hypertension, Parkinson's, and Multiple Sclerosis (MS). GlaxoSmithKline reduced its R&D infrastructure, closed...
- Priming the European Pipeline. Houlton, Sarah // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jul2002, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p19
Discusses the in-licensing activities of three pharmaceutical companies. GlaxoSmithKline; Roche; Wyeth.
- Pharmaceutical industry financial performance. Goodman, Michael // Nature Reviews Drug Discovery;Dec2009, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p927
The article offers information on the revenues of the 14 large pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. predicted on the basis of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) book and various databases. The predictions showed that pharmaceutical industry has entered a period of revenue...
- Pharmaceutical Company Round-up. // PharmaWatch: Monthly Review;Mar2009, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. Pfizer Inc. has acquired Wyeth for $68 billion. Biotechnology company Cell Therapeutics Inc. has planned to secure approval of pixantrone in relapsed aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma before the end of 2009....
- Pipeline. // Medical Marketing & Media;Aug2006, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p12
The article reports developments related to pharmaceutical industry. GlaxoSmithKline PLC has announced that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved its Avandamet drug for use in initial treatment of type 2 diabetes. Wyeth Inc. has received an approvable letter for its oral contraceptive...
- Fear of Deepening Woes. Quinn, William T. // njbiz;10/28/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p28
Focuses on the finances of pharmaceutical company Wyeth for the third quarter of 2002. Earnings of the company; Price of the company's stocks; Analysis of the drop in Wyeth's profit margin; Share of the Premarin line of hormone replacement products in the company's sales.