- Innovative Equipment That Can Lift, Shift, Stabilize & Penetrate. // Fire Engineering;Dec2016, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p92
The article offers brief information on several emergency and rescue equipment and products from Paratech Inc. including the MultiForce Air Lifting Bags, the HydraFusion Struts (HFS), and the Special Mission Tenderâ„¢ (SMT) for urban search and rescue and trench.
- First Responders a Priority. Barnes, Scottie // Geospatial Solutions;May2002, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p18
Reports the prioritization for first responders in the U.S. Necessity of having the resources necessary to respond to emergencies; Increase in first-response funding; Outline for a nationwide database of building designs and evacuation plans for critical structures.
- To save your life in the cold, simply invest 23Â¢–or you can just pay the $2. Connelly, Dolly // Sports Illustrated;07/26/1971, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p7
The article features a storm kit from the Mountain Rescue Association (MRA).
- Tight TEAMS. Gunnels, Paul // Fire Chief;Jul2005, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p56
Focuses on the training of confined-space rescuers in the U.S. Need for a consistent rope rescue training; Types of equipment used by the rescuers; Development of preplans and checklist for rescues.
- MANUFACTURERS OF INNOVATIVE EQUIPMENT THAT CAN LIFT, SHIFT, SEAL, STABILIZE AND PENETRATE. // Fire Engineering;Dec2011, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p112
The article offers information on several emergency, tactical and industrial products by Paratech Incorporated, including Paratech's Rescue Support Systems (RSS), Vehicle Stabilization Kits (VSKs), and powered impact tools, such as the Airgun 40SC.
- THE MOST ADVANCED COLLAPSE SUPPORT SOLUTIONS TO FORCIBLE ENTRY TOOLS. // Fire Engineering;May2008, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p167
The article presents a corporate profile for Paratech Inc., U.S.-based provider of the world's most advanced collapse support solutions to forcible entry tools. It is an ISO9001:2000 certified company which manufactures products that are used extensively by fire departments and have been...
- On the move. Swallow, Kevin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;May2004, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p45
Presents several products to be launched in various road transport-related exhibits in Great Britain in 2004. A270 Drop frame machinery carrier from Dennison Trailers; H518 Half Pipe ejection trailers from EuroEjectors; I742 trailer from Crane Fruehauf.
- Experts weigh in on NFPA's fire apparatus maintenance requirements, liability concerns. Wilmoth, Janet // Fire Chief Expert Blog;3/26/2013, p2
The article presents the response of Steve Wilde, president of the Emergency Vehicle Technician Certification Commission, to an inquiry regarding the need to have a certified Emergency Vehicle Technician (EVT) make repairs as oppose to in-house repairs. Emergency response vehicles need a...
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Sep2010, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p117
The article evaluates Convenience Bag for vomit and other fluids from GKR Industries, Inc., Vehicle organizer from Forestry Suppliers, Inc. and Firetrace self-contained automatic detection and suppression system.