- Task Force Tips. Kaelble, Steve // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p8
Features Task Force Tips, the 1996 Indiana Small Business Exporter of the Year. Details on the start of the company; Clyde McMillan as the founder of the company; Other awards given to the company; Details on its growth and eventual expansion overseas.
- BEHIND THE SCENES. // Inc.;Oct2009, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p18
The article evaluates various products being used in fire stations including hoses by Snap-tite, Kevlar fire suits by Lion Apparel, and nozzles by Task Force Tips.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Mar2006, Vol. 159 Issue 3, p204
The article features various products and services for fire fighters. These include that ANSI Plus Parka from Mifflin Valley, the Lentry Generator Lights and Ventry PPV Fans from J. Neils Enterprises, a lightweight suction hose from Task Force Tips, and the Rough Rider Notebook from Rugged...
- Hose shipments up. // Rubber World;May95, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p40
Reports on the performance of the hose industry in the United States in 1994. Market segments; Statistics; Comments from Thomas E. Cole, president of RMA.
- Europe's auto hose market shows growth. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;Jan2003, Vol. 185 Issue 1, p19
Focuses on the automotive hose business in Europe as of January 2003. Comments from ContiTech's Ulrich Spitzer and Dardanio Manuli of Manuli Rubber Industries about the business; Positive trends for rubber business; One of the main reasons for the decision of Phoenix AG to sell its hydraulic...
- Products/Spotlight on Hose Protection. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Aug2005, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p46
Features various products for hose protection. Quality of the high-density polyethylene spiral hose wrap developed by F&R Manufacturing; Usefulness of the System E3 Energy Chain cable carriers developed by Igus Inc.; Components of the ProWrap hose and cable wrap from Tompkins Industries Inc.
- Hose. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p332
Lists companies in the United States that manufacture hose. Assemblies; Clamps; Flexible metal; Fuel line; Hydraulic; Plastic; Refrigerant.
- Using a turn-mill machine. Koepfer, Chris // Modern Machine Shop;Sep94, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p56
Looks at some of the considerations Task Force Tips (TFT) Inc. uses to determine when turn-mill is appropriate for its production mix. Description of the turn-mill process; Complexity; Geometric relationships; Throughput; Key to successful implementation of turn-mill; Dedicated turn-mill;...
- TFT'S DUAL-PRESSURE NOZZLES. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p4
The article evaluates the Dual-Force nozzles from Task Force Tips Inc.