New Books & Products
- NEW & IMPROVED. Wells, Jeff // SN: Supermarket News;11/27/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 48, Special Section p60
This section features several products that are set to be launched by several companies. These include a line of organic hemp drinks from Manitoba Harvest, fully cooked chicken products from Freebird and decaffeinated green and black teas from Numi Organic Tea.
- STEEPED IN THE MIST. Barry, John // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);1/31/2005 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 145 Issue 5, p57
Suggests the height of luxury in tea drinking are teas from the Ambootia teas estate in Darjeeling, India. Annual tea crop in the region; The very best which is available from Mariage FrÃ¨res in Paris and is called Brumes d'Himalaya; Retail price of the tea which is â‚¬1,200 a kilo.
- HOT BREWS. // Better Homes & Gardens;Oct2009, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p26
The article evaluates several tea blends including the White tea and pear, green tea and mango, and peppermint and spearmint tisane Spot teas, the Jasmine and red bloom flower teas from Adagio, and the double dark chocolate matÃ© from The Republic of Tea Inc.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/10/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p124
Presents several products in the food service industry in the U.S. Features of the Gourmet Tortillas from Tumaro's; Portion Control Cups from Kraft Foodservice; Cascadian Farm brand organic cereals from General Mills.
- 101 SUMMER THRILLS! // Parenting Early Years;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p76
The article offers brief information on several products including Red Solera Starbust Melamine Dishes, Sandy Art Embellish sand castles and Beach Golf Bury plastic cups.
- food notes. // Australian Table;Aug2008, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p12
The article features several food products and supplies, including the Lipton Quality Black Tea, La Zuppa Soups, and Kuhn Rikon MagicCovers.
- aislefile. // Australian Table;Jan2003, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p147
Features several commercial products. Rexona Body Refreshers; Hellman's Real Mayonnaise; Twinings Traditional Afternoon Tea.
- Clever cuppa. CAROLLO, NANCIE // Yoga Journal;Dec2015, Issue 279, p14
The article evaluates the Clever cuppa, a glass infusers from Libre that maintains hot and cold drinks in the vessel.
- Untitled. // Design Week;8/14/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p4
The article evaluates the tea brand, My Cup of Tea.