AHR Expo 2006 Product Preview
- what's new. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;5/1/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 1, p8
The article features several heating, ventilation and air conditioning products for the heating and ventilation industry in the U.S. The 23 SEER split system air condition unit from Nordyne and Panasonic offers home comfort through improved air quality. The SG high-throw diffuser from Ductsox is...
- Products. // Supply House Times;Jul2005, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p40
Features several plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration products in the United States. Press-to-connect copper fittings and valves; Hydronic catalogs; Circulators; Residential boilers; Chemical waste drain system.
- Briefs. Rubio, Suzette // Supply House Times;Oct2005, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p29
Reports on developments concerning hydronics and the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigerating (HVACR) industry as of October 2005. R.E.Michel's acquisition of Dealers LP Equipment, a wholesale supplier of propane-moving equipment; Lochinvar's introduction of SMART SYSTEM advanced...
- How Did the HVAC Industry Do in 2013? WELL, MICHAEL S. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2013, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including an Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) in Texas, the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigerating (HVAR) technology, and the Boiler Maximum...
- industry NEWS. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/22/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 17, p5
Presents news briefs pertaining to the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning industries in the United States. Scott Martin's appointment as president and chief executive officer of Rheem Manufacturing Co.; Lochinvar Corp.'s search for contractors to promote its Knight heating boiler.
- FYI... // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/17/2000, Vol. 210 Issue 12, p1
Reports on developments related to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry in the United States as of July 17, 2000. Price increase on selected heating and cooling equipment by Carrier Corp.; Contract of S.I. Goldman Co. Inc. for the Siemens Westinghouse building; Groundbreaking...
- PRODUCTS. // Contractor Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p81
The article evaluates several products for the heating and ventilating industry including a double duty gas-fired water heater from Lochinvar, a gas-fired cast-iron boiler from American Standard, and a complete line of condensate neutralizing tubes from JJM Boiler Works.
- what's NEW. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/24/2005, Vol. 224 Issue 4, p8
Features several products related to the heating and ventilation industry. Copper-Fin boilers and water heaters from Lochinvar Corp.; Mobile Data Collection Software from Edgeview Software; Refrigerant Leak Detector from Sensistor Technologies; Work Light from Motors and Armatures Inc.
- Manufacturer/wholesaler news. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Feb2000, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p58
Focuses on developments related to plumbing, heating and cooling firms in the United States, current as of February 2000. Includes FBP Industries Corp.'s acquisition of Falcon Building Products Inc.; Lochinvar Corp.'s relocation of its world headquarters to Lebanon, Tennessee.