- HVAC System. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/19/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 16, p10
The article evaluates a residential heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system, Infinityâ„¢System, developed by Carrier Corp., which provides longer heating and cooling cycles at lower fan speeds
- Industry News. // Engineered Systems;Sep2004, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p95
Presents news briefs related to the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry in the United States as of September 2004. Greenheck's asset purchase agreement with the Airolite Co.; Plans of Lloyd Industries Inc. to open a facility in Florida; Increase in the price of...
- BITS AND PIECES. // Supply House Times;Jan2009, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the heat, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry in the U.S. Kessler Sales & Distribution relocated its offices and its New Jersey distribution center to Woodbridge. Danfoss Group will be given two Innovation Awards at the 2009 AHR Exposition...
- FROM THE FIELD FREE LITERATURE. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Apr2010, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p31
The article presents several industrial literatures related to heating and ventilation industry. They include "The Year in Infrastructure 2009" yearbook from Bentley Systems Inc. "Maximizing LEED Water Efficiency Solutions" plumbing brochure from Sloan Valve Co. and the "2010/2011 Product...
- A Lot That's New. // ASHRAE Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p10
The article offers information on the products displayed at the Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating (AHR) Exposition in New York City. A range of chilled beam cooling products with high cooling load is displayed by Carrier Corp. Chilled beams have the potential to circulate air without the...
- News. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jan2008, p4
This section offers news briefs on the air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Carrier will increase the prices for all its Carrier brand products in Great Britain. Honeywell has warned customers of possible price increases for refrigerants due to rising materials costs. Space Engineering...
- CO2, Propane Systems Get Expo View. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/2/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 1, p42
The article reports on the introduction of Carrier Corp. of the HybridCO2OL refrigeration system and the CO2OLheat heating system for food retailers at the Euroshop 2011 Expo in Dusseldorf, Germany in March 2011.
- News briefs. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;08/17/98, Vol. 204 Issue 16, p1
Reports on developments related to airconditioning, heating and refrigeration industry in the United States as of August 17, 1998. 1999 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Expo; Goodman Holding Co.'s donation of air conditioners to Sheltering Arms Senior Services.
- HCFC supplies adequate for today's equipment; HFC usage soars, while CFC reclamation stagnates. // Refrigeration Service & Contracting;Apr97, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p52
Discusses various issues related to refrigerants that may have an impact on contractors and service technicians in the heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air conditioning industry in the United States. Adequate supplies of HCFCs to service equipment being installed using such refrigerants;...