Heil builds trailer for Ontario-Michigan
- Reinke makes dropdeck model even better. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p121
Evaluates a dropdeck trailer from Reinke Manufacturing. Key features; Beam capacity of the trailer; Overview of its design.
- A MOVING TRIBUTE TO WALKING FLOORS. // Truck & Driver;Apr2008, p58
The article describes the advantages of truck trailers with walking floors. The beauty of the walking floor trailer lays in its flexibility--the flexibility to load bulk goods one way, then pallets back. It details how a walking floor trailer "walks" its load off the back. Switching the...
- DoKaSch. // Air Cargo World;Sep2004, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p56
The German cargo equipment provider offers a custom designed car transport unit for shipping of automobiles aboard widebody freighters. The unit is composed of a car transport platform that serves as a pallet to load/unload automobiles onto aircraft. The car platform can be used in main deck and...
- PUMP IT UP. // Commercial Motor;7/22/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5089, p50
Evaluates several hand-powered pallet trucks. BTL23 from BT Rolatruc; AM2200 from Jungheinrich; M20 from Linde.
- KEEP CARGO IN PLACE. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Nov2003, Issue 612, p11
Features nets to keep cargo in place for the Stryker Interim Combat Vehicle in the U. S. Army. Adjustability of the nets for a snug fit; Security for each black nylon net; Lock for a clinching rope.
- Load lifts from Penny. // Glass Age;Apr2005, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p66
Introduces Penny Hydraulics' load lifts designed for all kinds of delivery vehicles. Product features.
- To lump or not to lump ... // Overdrive;Sep2013, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p8
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of paying a lumper fee for the unloading of her truck trailer.
- Manage your freight transportation expenses by controlling accessorial charges. Goodwill, Dan // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Aug2006, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p62
The article provides information on managing freight transportation expenses by controlling accessorial charges. The accessorial charges can be managed and mitigated with costs directly related to how shippers manage their facilities. Carriers will be negotiating the amount of free time for...
- SPECIALISED GEAR. Matthei, Paul // MHD Supply Chain Solutions;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p76
The article offers information on the Mercedes-Benz Unimog U400, a road-railer unit, delivered to Cavanagh Cranes and Transport, a freight operator in Australia. It notes that the unit can glide along railway lines to remove the danger of track damage related to road-only vehicles. It also...