Johnson supplies stainless steel hardware
- Austenitic stainless steel designed for auto structures. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Nov2006, Vol. 164 Issue 11, p34
The article discusses stainless steels for automobile applications. First, their tensile properties and composition are listed, then the software model for forming and crash performance is discussed. Using this model, stainless steels can be engineered into automobile parts, and thus stainless...
- Gian Boano's Attention Getter. Covello, Mike // AutoWeek;1/12/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p23
One look at the outrageously flamboyant Lincoln Indianapolis and your brain screams show car. The car is a rolling embodiment of 1950's outrageousness. True, there are no tailfins, but the aeronautic theme is executed by six rocket exhausts poking out from the front fenders. The nose is lacking...
- FUTURE CLASSICS. WOJDYLA, BEN // Popular Mechanics;Dec2012, Vol. 189 Issue 12, p128
The article discusses how would be the design of future cars.
- Cabinet Hardware. // Qualified Remodeler;Mar2006, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p72
The article features SpectraDecor's Bridge line of cabinet hardware. The stainless steel door pull is accented with glass or stone. The cabinet hardware is available in 12, 18 and 24 inches sizes. The stainless steel pull is also available as through-mounted or back to back for wood, glass or...
- Marmon/Keystone Adds Stainless Bar at Spring Valley Facility. // Metal Center News;May2012, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on an announcement made by Mannon/Keystone LLC to add new stainless steel bar depot at the company's Spring Valley, Illinois location, which will house saws for value-added processing of cut-to length orders.
- EDLUND STAINLESS STEEL KNIFE BLOCK. // Restaurant Business;6/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p80
Consumer products company, Edlund Co. offers stainless steel knife block. It's Edlund's Model KBS-2002 Stainless Steel Knife Block is NSF-certified. The open-slot design lets one position the most-used knives right where they want them to be.
- Stainless steel hardware. // Food Manufacture;Apr2008, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p38
The article offers information on the stainless steel hardware products from Great-Britain based Sugatsune company. It cites that the company offers extensive range of 304 and 316 stainless steel hardware products. It emphasizes that the products are chemically innert, ensuring the food is never...
- Automotive frames of stainless steel. Emmons, J. Bruce; Douthett, Joe // Advanced Materials & Processes;Aug96, Vol. 150 Issue 2, p23
Describes how Armco Inc. and Autokinetics are jointly developing a lightweight, stainless steel vehicle modular frame. Advantages of stainless steel over other materials; Benefits of modular frame concept; Development of thin castings.
- Stainless Steals The Show. Kobe, Gerry // Automotive Industries;Oct98, Vol. 178 Issue 10, p107
Focuses on the stainless steel spaceframe design from Autokinetics Inc. Secret of the design; Comments from J. Bruce Emmons, president of Autokinetics; Benefits of stainless.