Wireless meter tracks actual 'run hours'
- Products/Services/Software. // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep2005, Vol. 57, p20
Features products, services and software in electric industries. Panels, integrated systems and control houses; Electric meters; Ground clamps.
- The 2011 Import and Export Market for Parts and Accessories of Gas, Liquid, or Electricity Meters in China. Parker, Philip M. // Country Trade Reports;2/19/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts and tables on the parts and accessories for gas, liquid, or electricity meters in China in 2011 are presented depicting the variations in share percentage, total value in the U.S. dollars, and rank of countries from which these items are imported in China, the countries to which...
- The 2011 Import and Export Market for Parts and Accessories of Gas, Liquid, or Electricity Meters in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Trade Reports;2/19/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts and tables on the parts and accessories for gas, liquid, or electricity meters in India in 2011 are presented depicting the variations in share percentage, total value in the U.S. dollars, and rank of countries from which these items are imported in India, the countries to which...
- EVERYBODY WINS. Wood, Lisa; Cooper, Adam // Electric Perspectives;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p60
The article presents the results of a study showing the benefits of installing advance metering infrastructure (AMI) in the U.S. The installation of AMI in the country is expected to increase by about 65 million by 2015 in addition to 20 million already installed as of June 2011. One factor that...
- Rescalling and Customizing Meter Faces. Lumachi, Donald // QST;Mar2004, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p59
Looks into the process of rescaling and customizing meter faces in the U.S. Difficulty in finding surplus meters with the right scale; Importance of the flexibility of the computer and a simple photo-enhancing program; Ways to disassemble the meter and get to the faceplate.
- Turning Current Measurement Upside Down. Halverson, Matthew // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Sep2004, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p12
Features Ideal's industrial clamp meters. TightSight display of the meters; Audible and visual high-voltage indication; Backlight button for green display illumination.
- JEA's Meter Validation & Inspection Program Goes Live. YOUNG, O. WAYNE; NASBY, DONALD // POWERGRID International;Sep2009, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p52
The article focuses on JEA and its meter and inspection program in Jacksonville, Florida. JEA began its advanced meter reading project in 2001 to provide automated reading for all its 400,000 electric meters. This system was fully integrated into the daily maintenance and operations in 2007....
- A spectrum analyzer with a low level of combination distortions. I. Sivokon’; S. Sinel’nikov // Measurement Techniques;Nov2007, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p1201
AbstractÂ Â The characteristics of a spectrum analyzer with two conjugately tunable input frequency converters are considered.
- Data day. Ockenden, Karma // Utility Week;5/13/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p18
The article deals with issues tackled in an online debate on Data and Communications Co. (DCC), which will take charge of the rollout of smart meters in Great Britain. The advantages and disadvantages of the government's approach to limit the scope of the DCC are detailed. Most of the panellists...