Putnam XDR hitch works with 18" spares
- TOOLS. // Aftermarket Business;Feb2002, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p29
Presents information on several tools and equipment for automobiles. Lubrication and product accessories from Alltrade Automotive; Air/fuel mixture gauges by Nordskog Performance Products; Leak detection hardware from Tracer Products.
- Power tools. // Automotive Marketing;Sep98, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p46
Provides information on the growth of power tool sales in the automobile industry in the United States. Discussion on automotive repair; Factors which contributed to the growth; Details on the development of power tools.
- INTERCOMP QUIK WEIGH SCALES. // Motor;Nov2003, p131
Weight distribution is a crucial part of car set-up on the track, so a set of corner weight scales like these might come in handy. With Intercomp Co.'s quick weigh scales, one gets four 380 x 380 mm flat billet pads and a black box with a backlit display and self-contained nine volt battery.
- Compact Bolt Cutters. // Motor Age;Jul2010, Vol. 129 Issue 7, p61
The article evaluates the automotive equipment, CoBolt Compact Bolt Cutter, from Knipex Tools LP.
- SPARK CHECKER. // Automotive Body Repair News;Aug2006, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p80
The article evaluates the inline spark checker kit from S&G Tool Aid Corp. which includes the one Ignition Spark Checker for troubleshooting virtually all domestic and imported vehicles.
- Tool topics. // Automotive Marketing;Nov96, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p130
Features the rear guide pin removal tool from Kaster Hand Tools, designed to extract guide pins that are frozen into rear calipers on General Motors W-Cars.
- Tune-up tools. Katcher, Philip // Automotive Marketing;Sep93, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p48
Reports on the selling of tune-up tools in automotive retail stores in the United States. Growth of the market; Source of the inventory; Percentage of sales; Average gross margin; Number of brands in stock; Number of SKUs in stock; Number of linear feet for the display space.
- THE MJS3500 A KNOCKOUT JUMP START THAT WON'T GET KNOCKED DOWN. Doran, Ed // Motor Age;Nov2009, Vol. 128 Issue 11, following p18
The article evaluates the MJS3500 Jump Start from Matco.
- Hart valves are a gas. Cooper, Adam // AutoWeek;11/17/97, Vol. 47 Issue 46, p44
Focuses on the development of the pneumatic valves which is being used in race cars engines. Information on the company who began to develop pneumatic valves; Features of the valves; Information on the last man to use pneumatic valves.