Gladhand seal makes shutoff obsolete
- marketplace. // Overdrive;Jun2003, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p50
Features several automobile equipment from various companies. Introduction of value-priced air suspension system from Marmon Group; Specification of PreSet ductile iron trailer from Consolidated Metco; Availability of the automobile engine from Cummins Inc.
- Meritor adds higher capacity trailer suspensions. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2011, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p48
The article offers information on the Meritor Trailing-Arm Air (MTA) Suspension by Meritor Inc. and the Double Deck Trailer System by MinStar Transport.
- Western Star now offering Neway ADZ suspensions. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/26/2014, p1
The article offers information related to the Neway ADZ series of heavy-duty drive axle air suspensions for the 4800, 4900 and 6900 truck models from Western Star Trucks.
- RIDEWELL CORP. // Waste News;11/10/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p26
Ridewell Corp. has introduced the Mono-Lift 225 Auxiliary Axle Suspension at 25,000-pound capacity for vocational truck applications such as block haulers, cement mixers, construction vehicles, dump trucks, grain bodies, log haulers, milk trucks, rescue vehicles, straight trucks, and...
- Air Lifted. // Diesel World;Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p18
The article offers information about the Air Suspension For Ford Super Duty from Kelderman Air Suspension Systems.
- Servicing Mercedes-Benz. Markel, Andrew // ImportCar;Jul2015, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p44
The article focuses on servicing of the suspensions of industrial distributor Airmatic in Mercedes-Benz cars including analyzing of relays and compressors, checking for leakage in airmatic units and failure of accelerometer which causes the system to raise suspension to highest ride height.
- Associates offer product news. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2004, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p49
Provides information on the products offered by truck trailer manufacturers as of June 2004. Information on the ACCU-SHIELD surface protective aluminum wheels from Accuride Corp.; Trailer air suspension system from ArvinMeritor; Information on the Antiblockier System and Cyclone DuraDrain air...
- SUSPENDED ANIMATION. Simon, Chad // Motor Age;Oct2008, Vol. 127 Issue 10, p18
The article looks into leveling as a cheaper alternative in modifying automobile suspension. According to the article, a trend in the off-road suspension is the shift to shorter lifts. It mentions suspension alternatives which include Pro Comp Level Lift, KONI's Frequency Selective Dumping (FSD)...
- TOOL TIME. // Street Machine;Aug2004, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p12
Presents tips on how to install and remove suspension springs of automobiles.