Toggle switch prevents accidental actuation
- Switches change direction of magnet motors. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p108
Evaluates the Reversing Polarity Toggle Switches from Cole Hersee Co. Use of the switches to oil delivery trucks; Features.
- Catalogs. // Automotive Marketing;Oct95, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p24
Features catalogs of various equipment and supplies for automobiles and trucks. Includes UVP Inc.'s Reveal Leak Detection product line; National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation's brochures for the automobile, truck and collision repair industries; 1995 BCA Anti-Friction Bearings and...
- The Battle of the Bulk. Shutovich, Christina A. // Aftermarket Business;Sep99, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p24
Explains why original equipment manufacturers (OEM) take a large portion of the truck accessory sales. Advantage of truck accessory stores and auto parts retailers; Information on Frost & Sullivan's 1999 North American Light Truck Accessories Aftermarket Study; Popularity of spray-in bedliners.
- TRUCK. // Aftermarket Business;Feb2002, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p31
Presents information on several equipment and supplies for trucks. Entry guards from Bestop; Dual Port System hitch receiver from Draw-Tite; Taillight guards from Westin.
- Light trucks increase accessory sales share. // Aftermarket Business;04/01/96, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on a study stating that trucks have surged ahead in sales of accessories over other vehicle segments in since 1990. Percentage share of the 1995 accessories sales; Increase in new light truck vehicle sales.
- Truck and automotive equipment. // Government Product News;Mar95, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p26
Presents automobile and truck accessories. Includes coolants, tools and tire cleaner.
- LIGHT TRUCK PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. // Aftermarket Business;Sep2000, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p37
Presents several accessories and gadgets for light trucks. Load Runner ladder rack from Adrian Steel company; Floor Savers from Auto Custom Carpets company; Bayflex Polyurethane Rim system from Bayer Corp.
- Special section: Truck & automotive equipment. // Government Product News;Mar97, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p32
Introduces a variety of truck and automotive equipments. Includes Safety-Kleen Corp.'s Cyclonic Parts Cleaner; Thermotronics Inc.'s portable M25 Beverage Mate; Hunter Engineering Co.'s Tire Changer; Automatic Equipment Fold Away Tow Bar; Navistar International's Conventional Tractor 9100;...
- Tailoring a truck. // Consumer Reports;Apr99, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p12
Presents a list of options available for pick-up trucks. Extended passenger cabs which offer more seating; Longer cargo boxes; More powerful engines; Trailer-towing packages; Payload packages; Advice regarding the size of pick-up trucks and troubles encountered with larger sizes.