Dura Lift II unit lighter, yet just as strong
- Spring property check. // Environmental Engineering;Winter2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p4
Presents information on a range of motor-driven spring testing machines from Instron. SF1288; SF1288; SF1230.
- Spring forward. VASQUEZ, EMILY // FFJournal;Sep2015, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p42
The article offers information on the automated CNC spring coiler used by Newcomb Spring Corp. for manufacturing of springs such as compression springs, extension springs and torsion springs.
- BULLET-PROOF Barnett Clutch Basket. WOODRING, KIP // Hot Bike;2009, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p70
The article presents information on several high-performance clutch components from Barnett Tool and Engineering. The company has the Scorpion basket and clutch kit which comes with three sets of six coil springs. Also, the company has released a line of Stealth Series cables in which it...
- PRECISE SHARPENER. // Popular Mechanics;Nov2004, Vol. 181 Issue 11, p158
This article presents information on the Chef's Choice Exact-V Diamond Hone Manual Sharpener Model 415. The unit's spring mechanism angle guide, with adjustable sharpening force, precisely controls the sharpening angle and speed. Coarse and fine diamond abrasives first sharpen, then hone the...
- BUILDING THE RIDE. Phillips, Matt // Mountain Bike;Nov2009, p54
The article focuses on how makers of bicycles and suppliers of suspensions are working on bicycle details such as leverage ratio, pivot and shock placement and accurate axle centers to provide the ideal ride for bikers.
- The Rites Of Springs. Krause, Neil // Product Design & Development;Mar2000, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p62
Highlights tips for selecting springs for engineering applications. Need to know spring terminology and design characteristics; Types of springs; Suitable springs for certain applications.
- Springs, Shocks & Struts. Carley, Larry // Counterman;Aug2015, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p54
The article presents answers to questions related to automobile springs, struts and shocks including similar attributes of replacement and the original shocks, the effects of weak springs on the automobile wheels, and the feasibility of using another brand when replacing the automobile springs.
- Spark Suspension Tweaking. Kleywegt, Paul // Mountain Biking Australia;2010, p124
The article presents an advisory on the suspension modes of a Scott Spark bicycle.
- Hose reel designed for live electric cable. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/ 8/2014, p12
The article offers information on the Hannay SCR700 spring rewind reel from trucking firm Hannay.