Split rearview mirror can increase safety
- Toyota SUVs to get Gentex mirrors. // Automotive News;11/25/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6013, p24
Presents information related to various automobile equipments suppliers. Gentex Corp. supplying interior automatic-dimming rearview mirrors; Components supplied by BorgWarner Inc. to the automaker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- REAR-VIEW CAMERA. // Car India;Mar2013, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p27
The article offers information on the purpose of rear-view camera in modern automobiles.
- Now--A Rearview Mirror On The Stars. Rent, Katy // Grand Rapids Business Journal;04/16/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 16, pB6
Elaborates on Gentex Corp.'s release of its OnStar rearview mirror. Security features of the product; Potential vehicle applications for the product.
- Looking back to the future. McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Jul98, Vol. 253 Issue 1, p41
Presents information on automobile mirror technology from different manufacturers in the automobile industry that include features that can map a route or catch a would-be car thief. Reference to sensing systems on the Ford Expedition automobile; Description of mirrors with high-tech features...
- Replacing your rearview mirror. Juran, Ken // Popular Mechanics;Apr98, Vol. 175 Issue 4, p141
Gives advice on how to replace an automobile rearview mirror. Correct position of a rearview mirror on the windshield; How to apply the accelerant vial; Applying the adhesive. INSET: How it works: The antiglare mirror.
- NEW MIRRORS REFLECT INCREASED SAFETY CONCERNS. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;2/15/2003, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p60
Presents information on mirror systems for vehicles offered by mirror suppliers. Factors that keep safe driving in the spotlight; Trends developing when it comes to vehicle mirrors; Complaints about mirrors; Change in the traditional mirror systems; Description of the rotating convex mirror.
- DRIVING DOCTOR. Ripley, Paul // Auto Express;1/13/2016, Issue 1404, p23
The article reports on the importance of checking one's automobile mirrors when driving for risk assessing and planning phases of driving.
- TurnSafe mirror puts safety first. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p14
Presents information on the TurnSafe intelligent mirror for trucks to be launched at the 2005 Commercial Vehicle Show in Great Britain. Features of the mirror; Price range; Advantages of the mirror to drivers.
- TOOL TIME. // Street Machine;Sep2004, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on the advantages of extension mirrors for automobiles. Availability.