Deluxe Folding Basket Carrier from Valley
- How big is big? Dupin, Chris // JoC Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p12
Focuses on the estimation of capacity of container ship. Exaggeration of the number of containers the ship carry; Factors affecting the container ship capacity; Ways of increasing the amount of cargos of the ship.
- Direct Containers. Gallagher, John // Traffic World;6/2/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 22, p32
Reports on the initiation of an all-water container service from Asia at Port Everglades in Broward County, Florida. Joint venture between Lloyd Triestino and Zim Israel; Comparison between rail or truck and all-water container service in terms of efficiency and quality of cargo; Number ships...
- Imports increasing as retailers prepare for back-to-school. // American Journal of Transportation;7/13/2015, Issue 606, p1
The article reports that import cargo at major retail container ports in the U.S. is projected to rise by 7.3 percent in July 2015.
- One day you may steer your car with your eyes. // Filipino Post;8/26/2010, p15
The article offers information on a proposed project, which is to build a device into cars that alerts the driver if he is in risk of unintentionally departing from the lane.
- SMC Cargo Box Makes Its Debut. // Plastics Technology;Mar2000, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p63
Reports on the commercial applications of all-composite rear cargo box as of March 1, 2000. Features of the SMC cargo box in the 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac automobile; Specifications of the cargo box; Other automobiles that will have the commercial plastic cargo box.
- Load holder. Keebler, Jack // Popular Science;Sep85, Vol. 227 Issue 3, p68
Features a load holder securing system from car equipment manufacturer Cargo-Loc, that keeps pickup cargo in place. Division of the securing system into two parts.
- U.S. Imports of Auto-related Goods from Japan Expected to Decline. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;3/23/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 52, p4
The article discusses the slow recovery of the U.S. containerized imports of automobile parts from Japan.
- The Port of Hamburg: Europe's logistics powerhouse. GEDASCHKO, AXEL // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);11/3/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 43, p33
The article focuses on the success of the Port of Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany. The port is considered as the largest seaport in the country, the second-largest container port in Europe and the ninth-largest container port worldwide. It is predicted that the port's container handling will...
- Bigger port of call. // Finweek;9/29/2011 Namibie Supplement, p35
The article focuses on the expansion plans of the Namibian Port Authority (NamPort). It informs that NamPort is considering an expansion projects, worth four billion Namibian dollars, at the Walvis Bay of Namibia to meet the increasing cargo volumes and demand for high container capacity and...