- Small and mighty. Milmo, Sean // ICIS Chemical Business;1/21/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 3, p18
The article looks at the efforts of global soap and detergent manufacturers to launch eco-friendly products. The laundry and cleaning sector has been more active than most downstream segments in carrying out detailed life cycle analyses of their products, from the making of the raw materials...
- IN 2000: F/s sales drop 9.9% at 150 top B&I accts. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p66
Reports on the decline of food service sales at the top 150 business-and-industry accounts in the United States in 2000. Decline in total purchases; Revenue posted by the catering sector of the food service industry; Take home service revenue; Factors which affected the sales performance of the...
- Food service sees turnaround. Griekspoor, P. J. // Dakota Farmer;Mar2011, p82
The article forecasts a turnaround in the food service industry in the U.S. in 2011, specifically in nutrition and animal welfare.
- People, Places & Things. // Southeast Food Service News;Oct/Nov2015, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p4
The article discusses developments in the food services industry in the U.S. as of October 2015, including the expansion by Tin Drum AsiacafÃ© in Georgia and Florida, and the membership of Culinary Resources to the Independent Broker Alliance (IBA).
- Nov. index up 4.09%. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p79
Presents an overview of the commodities and frozen foods market and the wholesale food service market of the United States for the week of December 15, 1998. Percentage increase in the average commodities market index; Decline in wholesale butter prices; Pork index; Trends in the prices of...
- GREEN MAKEOVER: A Healthier Laundry Room. Doherty, Kieran // Organic Style;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p65
Gives advice on reducing the impact of laundry on the environment. Type of detergent that is environment-friendly; Examples of nontoxic laundry products.
- Face-off Get the cleanest dishes. // Consumer Reports;May2006, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p6
This article discusses dish detergents, which were tested by "Consumer Reports" as to which products work as advertised. The products were also judged on other factors including cost comparison to other brands, which detergents were environmentally friendly, and which were harsh on silver and...
- Wash Away Worries. Loven, Zazel // Organic Gardening;Apr2008, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p42
The article features environment-friendly laundry detergents, including Method, Biokleen, and Ecos.
- Economy prompts brands to show another shade of 'green'. Shah, Aarti // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Mar2010, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p14
The article evaluates several products including disinfecting wipes and spray from Seventh Generation Inc. and laundry detergent from Method.