- Genpak's Freshtray Eliminates Need for Soaker Pad. // Frozen Food Age;Aug2005, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p34
Presents information on the Freshtray self-absorbent foam food tray and the Smart Set Pro polypropylene microwave containers for food display and carryout from Genpak. Features of the products; Available sizes.
- SAVE TIME, BOOST FLAVOR: Steamers and kettles. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p96
Focuses on the use of steamers and kettles in the food service industry. Advantages of using kettles; Foods that can be cooked in steamers; How kettles and steamers are cleaned.
- Combination oven/steamers. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p57
Reports on the growing use of combination oven/steamers in food service operations in the United States. Primary reasons for paying a high price for combination oven/steamers; Applications; Range of models available in the market; Operation considerations; Key to selection and purchasing.
- CUTTING EDGE IDEAS FOR THE COMMERCIAL KITCHEN. // Appliance Design;Jul2007, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p8
The article announces kitchen equipment that were honored with a 2007 Kitchen Innovation Award at the 2007 National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show, including the ASF-75G Gas Fryer from Alto Shaam, the Model XCEL.5E Hydrovection oven from Blodgett Oven Co., and the Convotherm...
- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p93
Lists several products used in the food service industry as of August 15, 2002. QuickFit poly glove dispensing system from FoodHandler Inc.; Blugrip Gloves from Ansell; ModuServ System from Traex; StoreSafe Food Rotation Bulk Labels from Cambro.
- Hot and Cold Beverage Systems. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Nov2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p70
The article focuses on beverages, both hot and cold. It deals with various aspects related with it. The article discusses the equipments for serving beverages. Coffee equipment, starting from coffee makers are first in the list. Coffee makers range in size from a single half-gallon decanter to...
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p110
Features several food service equipment. Banquet Cart food-warming system from Bevles; LaBarket sealing machines for food containers from Befor; Accufresh Holding Cabinets from Carter-Hoffman.
- Equipment News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2005, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p116
This article covers information on the latest products geared for food-service employees as of June 2005. New ACR Guest Checks from DayMark Food Safety Systems are designed to increase the efficiency of ordering. The checks are available in several formats with a variety of duplicate...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p35
The article features foodservice equipment and supplies. Solo Cup Company's Traveler Plus reclosable lid is ideal for serving hot beverages to-go. Hatco Corporation's Flay-R-Savor Tall Humidified Holding Cabinet is designed to offer the flexibility to prepare larger quantities of proven...