- table notes. Lucas, Adelaide // Australian Table;May2005, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p96
Presents price information on kitchen equipment and supplies. Orange Blossom bowl from Villa Homewares; Spree tea towel from Ladelle Spot; Canister from Maxwell & Williams; Serving dish from Ikea Vickning.
- RED, WHITE, AND NEW…. Thurshwell, Haley // Gourmet;Feb2008, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p38
The article evaluates the iSi's silicone Flex-It Prep and Mixing bowls.
- 2011 GIFT & WISH LIST. RHODES, PHILLIP // Cooking Light;Dec2011, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p22
The article lists gift ideas for bakers and cooks including a porcelain bowl, non-stick pans, and sugar crystals for cookies.
- BENTO BOWLS POPULAR. // Restaurant & Catering News;Sep2014, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p27
The article reports on the availability of the traditional Japanese bento bowls at sushi outlets in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Product preview. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Aug2005, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p64
Presents an array of equipment and supplies for cookery and food service. McCain's Old South smoothie cups; International Dispensing Corp.'s Fresh Flow Tap for dispensing beverages; Robot Coupe R2 Dice food processor; Meat Factory's Osso Buco veal line; Double-wall serving bowls; Island Oasis...
- Chapter 1: The Tools. // Jerky Making;1997, p9
This chapter presents information on tools needed in jerky making at home. Jerky making can become faster and easier with the use of a kitchen oven. One will need a glass or metal pan in which to marinate the meat, a smaller pan-say to catch the drainings after soaking the meat. Large bowls will...
- SPOTLIGHT. // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p46
Presents information on several food products and equipment. S'Mores chocolate biscuit from Lamb Weston; Handsink with Microgard antimicrobial protection from Eagle; Sausage from Jones Dairy Farm.
- WE LOVE ... Thushwell, Haley // Gourmet;Oct2006, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p62
The article presents the Stixx bowls with vacuum-seal bases that prevent the bowl from sliding all over the place when mixing or whisking. A seal is created by the suction on any nonporous surface. The lightweight plastic bowl can also be angled in any way. A set of three- and five-quart bowls...
- GO GADGET. // Belle;Apr/May2013, p204
The article previews several appliances and other products for the kitchen, including the Angelica footed bowl displays, brown and blue tiles, and Smeg's Victoria cooker in Panna.