- Web-Based Source2Hire Improves, Speeds Hiring. Meade, Jim // HR Magazine;May2001, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p115
Reviews the computer software Source2Hire developed by Development Dimensions International.
- Two powerful programs that support the hiring process. Meade, Jim // HR Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p49
Evaluates the module of SynergEASE integrated software named Identifying Criteria for Success from Development Dimensions International. Details on the functions of the software; Equipment requirements; Strengths and weaknesses of the program.
- Human Capital Solutions for the 21st Century. Pace, Ann // T+D;May2013, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p64
The article describes the human capital management solutions of talent management solution providers including SumTotal Systems LLC, Development Dimensions International Inc., and NIIT Ltd. as of May 2013. Topics include learning management systems, the incorporation of social learning into...
- Staffing. // HR Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p137
Presents information on several employee recruitment software. RecruitCheck from Fortress Global Investigations & Security Corp.; AcqHire from Development Dimensions International; Deploy 6 Enterprise Talent Suite from Deploy Solutions Inc.
- DDI CitySCENE heads to Seattle. DOWD, JESSIE // Display & Design Ideas;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
The article offers information on the Development Dimensions International Inc. (DDI) Magazine's fourth CitySCENE networking event to be held in Seattle on March 20, 2013.
- Spinning the wheels. Fearney, Tim // Display & Design Ideas;Aug2012, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p10
The article offers information on the meeting "Why Store Design Matters," sponsored by Development Dimensions International Inc. and Global Shop Solutions Inc. at Interbike 2012 expositions that will be held in North America in September 2012.
- Raise a glass at DDI Forum 2012. Havich, Michelle M. // Display & Design Ideas;Aug2012, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p14
The article offers information on the annual forum sponsored by Development Dimensions International Inc. that will be held at the Westin Verasa Napa in Napa Valley, California during September 13-15, 2012.
- Don't Take Retention Lightly. // Association Management;Dec2000, Vol. 52 Issue 13, p22
Reveals the result of a survey conducted by Development Dimensions International about employment turnover in the United States. Reason behind the failure of the steps taken by organizations to reduce employment turnover; List of the top five job-related values of workers.
- ANALYSTS ON SUCCESSION: WHO CARES? Reingold, Jennifer // Fortune International (Asia);4/12/2010, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p14
The article discusses a survey among securities analysts conducted by Development Dimensions International Inc. that found most analysts give little thought to executive succession at the companies they cover.