- slow-cooked bargains. rutherford, tracy // Burke's Backyard;May2012, p94
The article presents several recipes, including Mini Turkey Meat Loaves, Corned Beef with Mustard Cream, and Pulled Pork Chilli with Crunchy Slaw.
- Build The Ultimate Burger. Gilpin, Susan Nash // People;Jun2009 Country Special, p59
This article features several hamburger recipes including a Tex-Mex Burger, an Old Hickory Burger, and a Tropical Turkey Burger.
- Five Weekday Dinners ready in 15 minutes. // Essence (Time Inc.);Oct2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p241
The article presents several recipes including Pepper-Crusted Grouper With Vegetable Medley, Grilled Smoked Turkey Sandwiches and Steak With Smothered Onions.
- COOKING CLASSICS. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/29/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 44, p76
Several recipes are presented including Beef lasagne, Turkey meatloaf rolls, and Spaghetti, meatballs & semi sun-dried tomatoes.
- 5 weekday meals ready in minutes. // Essence (Time Inc.);Oct2008, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p202
The article presents several recipes including slow-cooker beef stew, skillet turkey tamale pie, and ginger chicken stir-fry.
- crazy for kebabs. Melodia, Frank P. // Redbook;Jun2007, Vol. 208 Issue 6, p192
This article presents several recipes for kebabs, including Greek Pork Souvlaki, Indian Turkey Tikka Kebabs and Barbecue Beef Kebabs.
- FOODSERVICE BUYER: PRODUCTS. // Restaurant Business;Nov2006, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p66
The article presents information on various developments and products related to the food service industry. Veal Chorizo Sausage, pan-roasted turkey breasts and Milk Chocolate Candies on rainbow sherbet are delicacies which can transform a regular dining menu into an exotic eating experience. A...
- Fun Food: FRUITY ICE. // Turtle;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p18
A recipe for fruit juice is presented.
- POM-ADE. John, Heather // Bon Appetit;Feb2008, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p28
A recipe for Pom-Ade is presented.