- What's NEW? // USA Today Magazine;Jan91, Vol. 119 Issue 2548, p94
Features recently introduced products. Victor Grill Pan for stove-top barbecuing; Emergence of colorful cars; Eddy lamp from Zelco Industries; Spice-filled marinade, seasoning and dipping sauces from Helen's Tropical-Exotics; Epident Ultra, a high-powered toothbrush from EPI Products. INSET:...
- Smoking & Curing Salmon. MCGOWAN, KEVIN // BC Outdoors Sport Fishing & Outdoor Adventure;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p51
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a homemade smoker and for cold-curing a salmon.
- Salmon with a twist. Schneider, Sara // Sunset;Aug2000, Vol. 205 Issue 2, p162
Presents a recipe for lemon-poached salmon. Sauce choices.
- Broiled salmon with ginger sauce. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/7/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p36
Presents the dish of broiled salmon with ginger sauce available at the Coldwaters restaurants in New York City. Names of owners; Components of ginger sauce; Method of preparing salmon.
- Perfect Poached Salmon with BÃ©arnaise Sauce. // House Beautiful;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 156 Issue 10, p94
A recipe for poached salmon with bearnaise sauce is presented.
- MIXING BOWL. FUNSTON, LINDSAY // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jul 2014, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p110
The article presents information on several toppings, Marshall's Haute Sauces and instant ice cream maker Sweet Spot by Chef'n.
- COMING SOON: CAVIAR-IZE ANYTHING. // Food Management;Oct2015, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p39
The article offers information on Imperial Sphericator, a handheld device which shapes anything that can be pureed into pearls such as saffron pearls on smoked salmon, invented by Naor Cohen.
- Tahini-Sesame Salmon. // Asian Pacific Post;3/14/2013, p12
A recipe for Tahini-Sesame Salmon is presented.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p61
Introduces several food products and cookery equipment introduced in the U.S. as of August 2004. Kikkoman hoisin cooking sauce from Kikkoman; Impinger dual finnishing oven from Lincoln; Southwestern Dills pickles from Oxford Foods.