Arrow Safety Device Co releases lamp catalog
- LEDs LIGHT THE WAY TO LOWER-COST ILLUMINATION. ALLAN, ROGER // Electronic Design;5/3/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p46
The article reports that light emitting diodes (LED) manufacturers are competing to reduce unit costs and improve industrial efficiencies to provide more cheaper and energy-efficient illumination. It informs that the global market for LED is expected to reach 18.2 billion dollars by 2016. It is...
- Avoiding LED Glare Bombs. Heiking, Nate // LED Journal;Jan2013, p1
The article discusses the reduction of glare produced by high lumen rating light emitting diode (LED) fixtures. Topics included are the obsession of manufacturers with lumen output of exposed luminaires, the improvement in perceived glare by the addition of shields, and the maintenance of...
- Status of the LED Industry. // LED Journal;Nov2013, p1
The article discusses the state of the light emitting diode (LED) industry which is mainly driven by general lighting applications. It cites Yole DÃ©veloppment's estimates about the market size of packaged LED in 2013 which it believes will peak by 2018. It also mentions the need to overcome...
- LEDs Intrigue Lamp Manufacturers. O'Bryhim, Brendan // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan2001, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p26
Reports on hurdles to the use of light emitting diodes (LED) in lamps. Alleviation of problems stemming from incandescent lighting; Challenge of making use of white LED in general lighting; LED initiatives of GE Lighting, Osram Sylvania and Philips Lighting; How the simplicity of an LED makes...
- Work lamp offers efficiency, rugged design. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/23/2012, p10
The article offers brief information on the Hella Power Beam 3000 light emitting diode (LED) work lamp.
- what's new in: Lighting. McGuffie, Deborah // Fleet Owner;Nov2002, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p74
Focuses on the cost-saving advantages of light emitting diodes (LED) lamps for fleet owners. Improvements in LED technology; Comparison of LED lamps with incandescent lamps; Introduction of white LED technology.
- Good-bye, Mister Edison. Savage, Neil // Discover;Nov2002, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p18
Focuses on the use of battery-powered lamps in Calgary, Alberta. Utilization of light-emitting diodes (LED); Advantage of LED from incandescent lights; Warranty of incandescent bulb.
- Get an LED boost. // Auto Express;3/13/2013, Issue 1259, p69
The article previews several daytime running lamps, which includes the Philips LED Daylight 8 and the Ring Lyra.
- Cool New Lamp. Dunmall, Qiovanna // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Jan2012, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p28
The article offers information on the CSYS lamp which uses thermal management to make light emitting diodes (LEDs) last longer.