Peterson light does strobe, rear-turn duties
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2013, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p43
The article previews several lighting and electrical products for trucks and trailers including Truck-Lite's line of light-emitting diode (LED) headlights, Peterson Mfg's 701C 7-inch round Headlight, and the Phillips Industries next generation V-Check II battery.
- An LED light with sharp teeth. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2005, Vol. 162 Issue 11, p97
The article evaluates the Great White LED License Light for trucks from Peterson Manufacturing and offers information on features and advantages offered.
- [what's new in:] LED lighting. // Fleet Owner;May2014, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p1
The article offers information on the benefits from using light emitting diode (LED) vehicle lighting. Topics include the safety advantages of LED lighting according to Truck-Lite's Tim Walker, a description of various LED lighting products such as the Lumex series LED lights from Peterson...
- Peterson gives stop/turn/tail lights makeover. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2005, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p108
Introduces the light emitting diode vehicle lamps from Peterson Manufacturing Co. Features of the product; Functions of weld joints in the product.
- Peterson expands Piranha LED light line. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2008, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p45
The article reports that Peterson Manufacturing Co. has expanded its line of single-diode Piranha light-emitting diode (LED) clearance/sidemaker lights with PC-rated model 177 Series light from the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). The new 177 Series has two lights in one that provides...
- Slim-Line LED helps brighten Peterson line. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jun2003, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p44
Highlights Peterson Manufacturing Co.'s Model 168 Slim-Line clearance/side marker light-emitting diode product.
- Aftermarket lights. // Fleet Owner;Feb2011, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p34
The article offers brief information on a new line of white LED interior and dome lights from Peterson Manufacturing Co.
- LED models meet CA requirements. // Fleet Owner;Jun2011, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p17
The article offers brief information on the Model 354 Series of LED mid-turn lights from Peterson Manufacturing Co.
- Peterson's new LumenX LED strobe lights. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/24/2014, p1
The article offers information on the LumenX light emitting diodes (LED) strobe lights from Peterson Manufacturing Co.