FusionMate dispenses adhesives reliably
- Positive Displacement on the BENCHTOP. Donohue, Jeremiah // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Apr2001, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p46
Compares several pneumatic dispensing systems used for dispensing adhesives in handheld or benchtop applications. Basic design of pneumatic dispensers or time/pressure pumps; Air supply problem in the pneumatic portion of benchtop dispensing; Fluidic and operator problems; Mechanical-dispensing...
- Products & Practice. // Concrete International;May2009, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p62
The article evaluates several engineering products including TEC 3200 and TEC 6300 hot-melt spary gun systems from Power Adhesives, hydraulic power packs from Chicago Pneumatic Power Tools, and dual-grade Rugby 420DG and 410DG lasers from Leica Geosystems Inc.
- New Products. // Machine Design;08/05/99, Vol. 71 Issue 15, p118
Introduces several industrial equipment in August 1999. Series BMV pneumatic cylinders from Numatics company; D9400 Series remote-actuated valve from Circle Seal Controls Inc.; MicroAir Pump from Sensidyne Micro Air Pumps company.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Tire Business;6/18/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p13
Features several equipments for the tire industry in the U.S. Introduction of the J-41760 Tire Pressure Monitor Tool, a tire pressure monitoring tool of Kent-Moore Special Service Tools company; Design of the ratchet tools manufactured by Mac Tools Inc.; Features of the Quik-Shot boot...
- Powerful bench rammer and new small hoist. // Canadian Mining Journal;Oct2005, Vol. 126 Issue 7, p31
This article reports on the types of equipment that Michigan Pneumatic Tool, Inc. developed for the mining industry. The MP-241B is the most powerful bench rammer for industrial use. Delivering 760 blows per minute with a bore of 3.3 cm and a stroke of 10 cm, the MP-241B is the most powerful...
- Suppliers Showcase. // Rubber World;Feb2000, Vol. 221 Issue 5, p67
Features equipment and supplies related to the rubber industry. Includes a roll feed granulator from Hosokawa polymer Systems; Electric walk-in oven from Grieve; Pneumatic scissors Bettcher Industries.
- HAUHINCO. // Coal International;Sep98, Vol. 246 Issue 5, p192
Features Hauhinco, manufacturer of pneumatic tools for the mining industry. Information on Hauhinco's products.
- Angle Grinder Changes Wheels in Seconds. // New Equipment Digest;Feb2006, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p45
The article features Detroit, Michigan-based Michigan Pneumatic Tool Inc.'s angle grinder for the metalworking industry. It has quick-release spindle lock for pushbutton-fast wheel changes, composite handle, 2-step safety throttle and right or left-hand dead handle. A contact information is...
- Lighter weight, more power in evolution of pneumatic tools. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct95, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the steady improvement in the performance to weight ratios in pneumatic impact tools over the past five years to 1995. Conventional design of pneumatic impact tools; Description of the evolutionary process; Use of computer modeling to improve the performance of lighter weight tools;...