Tapa-Circuit turns one fuse slot into two
- WHAT'S NEW. // Connector Specifier;May2005, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p1
Introduces two electric connectors available in the U.S. Advantage of the DPAM/DPAF series differential-pair arrays from Samtec; Features of the M12-QCS cable connector from Harting.
- Woodhead launches Ultra-Lock system for fast failsafe connections. // Control Engineering;Jan2005, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p21
Introduces the Ultra-Lock connector system, a new series of distribution boxes and cordsets based on an innovative push-to-lock operating principle from Woodhead Industries Inc. Features; Advantage.
- Modular Jack. // Network Dictionary;2007, p316
A definition of the term "Modular Jack" is presented. This pertains to a kind of jack or connector which is equipped with a plug so that devices can be simply attached or detached.
- Plug. // Network Dictionary;2007, p377
A definition for the term "plug" is presented. It refers to a connector used to link together devices. The male connector is the plug, and the female is called the socket. The plug is usually the connector mounted on a cable, while the connector mounted on the equipment is the socket.
- Socket organizing system. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2005, Vol. 162 Issue 11, p92
The article evaluates the socket organizing system from Ernst Manufacturing and offers information on its socket clips and holders.
- POE MID-SPAN. // Connector Specifier;Sep2005, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1
Features the RJ-45 Power over Ethernet connector from Tyco Electronics. Advantages of the product.
- NEW Products. // Connector Specifier;Sep2005, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p4
Features electric connectors. LC-T fiber-optic connectors from Radiall; EZ-Conn connector system from Molex; Industrial MAX 6 outlet and patch cords from the Siemon Co.
- Terminal Blocks. // Connector Specifier;Sep2005, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p18
Presents information on several terminal blocks introduced in the U.S. electric connector market in September 2005. POLM modular power-distribution terminal blocks from Automation Systems Interconnect; Springcon Type ASP045 pluggable terminal blocks; FRK leaf spring-clamp terminal blocks from...
- Medical-Grade Socket Strip. // Product Design & Development;Apr2006, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p37
The article evaluates the medical-grade NEMA socket strip from Interpower Corp.