- ARGENTINA/US: Molinos Rio de la Plata takes majority stake in Lucini Italia. Krizanovic, Paula // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);8/31/2014, p1
The article informs that Argentina-based food group Molinos Rio de la Plata SA has taken majority stake in the soup and dressings producer Lucini Italia Co. As mentioned, the company owned 49 percent of the shares through its subsidiary Molinos USA Corp. and was given an option to buy the...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/7/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p64
The article presents details of food products of various companies. McCain Foods USA Inc. deals operators a winning combination of Poppers and poker with its Poppers Poker Theme Kit. Ideal for bars, grills, colleges and foodservice establishments, the kit helps promote sales of Poppers with...
- BRANDED PARMIGIANO REGGIANO CHEESE DEBUTS. // Brand Packaging;Aug2008, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p42
The article evaluates the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese from Lucini Italia Co.
- Batch sauces, soups. // Food Processing (00156523);Dec2006, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p16
The article evaluates batch sauces and soups from Lucini Italia Co. and offers information on suggested retail prices and varieties.
- Lucini Italia Introduces Premium Organic Stravecchio Parmigiano Reggiano. Mellgren, James // Gourmet Retailer;Nov2008, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p14
The article evaluates the Premium Organic Stravecchio Parmigiano Reggiano cheese from Lucini Italia Co.
- Well-Equipped show room. // Food Management;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p84
The article presents several food service equipment and supplies including Functional front- and back-counter solutions from CustomCool, the Portion Blending System Advance ice shaving blender system from Vita-Mix Corp., the Cuber Series Ice Machines from Hoshizaki America Inc., the STPCW-AR...
- Vita-Mix presents first Rep of the Year Award. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p72
Presents a photograph of Vita-Mix Corp.'s presentation of its Rep of the Year Award to its Pro Reps West group during the NAFEM Show in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- LUCINI SICILIAN OLIVE AND WILD CAPER PASTA SAUCE. Lempert, Phil // Gourmet Retailer;Jan2005, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p70
The article focuses on the production of a pasta sauce by Lucini Italia Co. It is made with only fresh and natural ingredients, plum tomatoes, black and green olives, wild capers, onion, basil, and extra-virgin olive oil. This sauce will amaze ones tastebuds because it tastes as if it was...
- LUCINI ITALIA REGIONAL PASTA SAUCES. // Restaurant Business;4/1/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p64
The article presents information on Lucini Italia Co. which introduces a collection of five regional pasta sauces. The sauces are made with Italian San Marzano tomatoes, fresh herbs, hand-cut vegetables, and extra virgin olive oil. All are completely natural, non-GMO, and contain no artificial...