- Manufacturing Software. // Product Design & Development;Aug2006, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p25
The article evaluates the Design for Manufacture and Assembly software from Boothroyd Dewhurst Inc.
- FAKING IT. Daly, Steve; Brown, Scott; Schwartz, Missy; Svetkey, Benjamin // Entertainment Weekly;8/16/2002, Issue 667, p27
Focuses on the digital enhancement technology used in the creation of several Hollywood motion pictures.
- VCE MEDIA STUDIES UNIT THREE,OUTCOME TWO MEDIA SKILLS. Hyde, Andrew // Australian Screen Education;Winter2003, Issue 32, p60
Focuses on the preparation of a media production design plan. Use of a range of technical equipment; Processes and applications needed.
- DREAMING IN 3D. HOLBEN, JAY // DV: Digital Video;Sep2008, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p8
The article reviews the previsualization storyboard software FrameForge 3D Studio 2.
- Make Waves with Psunami. Heid, Jim // Macworld;Mar2000, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p34
Reviews the motion picture effects software Psunami from Atomic Power.
- Videodelic. Breen, Christopher // Macworld;Dec2000, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p111
Reviews Videodelic, a software from U & I Software for creating interactive video images.
- On-Demand Contract Performance Managementâ€”Anywhere, Anytime. FEUERSTEIN, NORA // Contract Management;Oct2006, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p76
The article reviews the software Contract Performance Management (CPM) from Selectica Inc.
- Currying favour: eastern media influences and the Hausa video film. Adamu, Abdalla Uba // Film International (16516826);2007, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p77
The article focuses on the Eastern media influences to the film industry in Nigeria. According to the author, Hausa films which was literally born in 1990 in Kano, Nigeria is currently influenced by several factors including fashion, religion and concepts from various countries particularly the...
- DP ON DAILIES. Goldman, Michael // Millimeter;Jan2005, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the search toward standardizing the ability of the DP to efficiently control the look of HD dailies for motion pictures in the U.S. Creation of a visual reference for the dailies colorist; Equipment used to achieve this goal; Views of media experts on the matter.